Trailer fest will be taking place at LFCC with lots of new Film &#

• Showmasters Admin

Over the weekend there will be a screening of some of the latest Film and TV trailers shown on the Super stage. This will be a regular activity from now on at LFCC.

More info on what is being shown over the next few weeks. There may even be a few secret trailers also :-)

Another fun thing for this years LFCC :dance:

Showmasters

Edited by 1of2
  • Like 5

No spoiler filled tv trailers please, some of us wait for the blu ray boxsets :)

Same here I don't want to look like two of the 3 wise monkeys watching these (see no evil hear no evil). A: I don't have 4 hands to cover eyes and ears (can't trust myself to keep my eyes shut), B: ill look really weird! Either way ha.

No spoiler filled tv trailers please, some of us wait for the blu ray boxsets :)

Same here I don't want to look like two of the 3 wise monkeys watching these (see no evil hear no evil). A: I don't have 4 hands to cover eyes and ears (can't trust myself to keep my eyes shut), B: ill look really weird! Either way ha.

No one is forcing you to watch. ;)

I for one have no problems with spoilers. I can handle it. lol!

No one is forcing you to watch. ;)

I for one have no problems with spoilers. I can handle it. lol!

haha thats true, curiosity sometimes gets the better of me :(

I like spoilers / trailers for films, but like a few people here I hold of watching a new season on TV and wait for the box set to come out (Bloody trailers and no recording system) so It can be watched without interruption and over a weekend :) and I cant wait a week for the next episode hahaha