The countdown begins.... 6 weeks to go!

ANOTHER GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW?? WHATT??? :o another painful wait I keep thinking im gonna book my LFCC Tickets tonight if the big guest interests me now think ill wait for tomorrow for the epic guest :o

*Gets out all his Kevin Smith DVDs and needs to choose which ones to get signed*

I have decided that Kevin Smith will be signing Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back, Clerks and Clerks 2. #LFCC

*Gets out Lord of the Rings* for Peter Jackson to sign ;)

Gets out a dead leg from the freezer (don't ask) for Greg to sign... :clap:

Edited by Zahariel

38 Days to go and didn't we promise a legendary guest announcement today?

All will be revealed at 7pm in the LFCC forum and I can say of all the guesses.... so many many guesses... our legendary behind the camera guest's name has been said, you are all very good - you just have to work out which of the many guesses is the right one now!! :)

We do love guests, and we love announcing guests even more and tomorrow we have an epic guest announcement to make, this guest is going to be huge... watch this space!

Omg. I am too excited holy monkeys!! xD

• Like 1

All will be revealed at 7pm in the LFCC forum and I can say of all the guesses.... so many many guesses... our legendary behind the camera guest's name has been said, you are all very good - you just have to work out which of the many guesses is the right one now!! :)

We do love guests, and we love announcing guests even more and tomorrow we have an epic guest announcement to make, this guest is going to be huge... watch this space!

CARRIE FISHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has to be Kevin Smith, I called it first!! :D

Yep :)

*Gets out all his Kevin Smith DVDs and needs to choose which ones to get signed*

I have decided that Kevin Smith will be signing Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back, Clerks and Clerks 2. #LFCC

Fancy making this interesting?

• Like 2

Im in >: )

Im in >: )

We have to think up a wager, if its Peter Jackson then... Hmmm I need to think of this, but of course if I'm right and its Kevin Smith then.... I need to think of this a bit more.

• Like 1

I can't wait to see which one of us has won!!!

Here's a summary of the guests we suggested by the people who originally said them first after the update post #251 by SM

1of 2 – Joss Whedon

Malky – Wes Craven, Paul Verhoeven, Danny Boyle

Kuato _Lives – Richard Donner, Speilberg, Stephen King, Rick Baker, Raimi, Tarantino, Clive Barker,

Stenun – George Lucas

DullyEL – Hans Zimmer, Christopher Nolan, John McTeirnan

Teabelly83 – JJ Abrams, Edgar Wright

KingRichard76 – Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall, Carrie Fisher

Loxias - Peter Jackson

Del-boy – John Landis

USS_NOSTROMO – Michael Bay

Ootagotasolo – George A Romero

Johnuk - Hafþór Júlíus "Thor" Björnsson

Smcelhenny – David Chronenburg, Terry Gilliam, James Nguyen

Cropsy2008 – Tom Savini, John Carpenter

Shawlax – George R.R. Martin

Wolverniel – James Cameron, Sly Stallone, Vince Gillian, Chuck Lorre, Ridley Scott

Zahariel – Greg Nicotero

Phil_Wilce – John Glen, Derek Medings, Frank Oz

Natedammit – Hayao Miyazaki

Starbug – Robert Kirkman, Matt Greoning

Graphic_Delusions – Kevin Smith

Geekchich – Roger Corman

Jessicareed1990 – Charles Dance

Davidrichardson – Phil Tippett

Sassy1998 – Hideo Kojima

Sophstar007 – Seth McFarlane

Wondermoose – Hulk Hogan, Sam Neill

God L’Eponge – Joe Dante

• Like 8

I can't wait to see which one of us has won!!!

Here's a summary of the guests we suggested by the people who originally said them first after the update post #251 by SM

1of 2 – Joss Whedon

Malky – Wes Craven, Paul Verhoeven, Danny Boyle

Kuato _Lives – Richard Donner, Speilberg, Stephen King, Rick Baker, Raimi, Tarantino, Clive Barker,

Stenun – George Lucas

DullyEL – Hans Zimmer, Christopher Nolan, John McTeirnan

Teabelly83 – JJ Abrams, Edgar Wright

KingRichard76 – Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall, Carrie Fisher

Loxias - Peter Jackson

Del-boy – John Landis

USS_NOSTROMO – Michael Bay

Ootagotasolo – George A Romero

Johnuk - Hafþór Júlíus "Thor" Björnsson

Smcelhenny – David Chronenburg, Terry Gilliam, James Nguyen

Cropsy2008 – Tom Savini, John Carpenter

Shawlax – George R.R. Martin

Wolverniel – James Cameron, Sly Stallone, Vince Gillian, Chuck Lorre, Ridley Scott

Zahariel – Greg Nicotero

Phil_Wilce – John Glen, Derek Medings, Frank Oz

Natedammit – Hayao Miyazaki

Starbug – Robert Kirkman, Matt Greoning

Graphic_Delusions – Kevin Smith

Geekchich – Roger Corman

Jessicareed1990 – Charles Dance

Davidrichardson – Phil Tippett

Sassy1998 – Hideo Kojima

Sophstar007 – Seth McFarlane

Wondermoose – Hulk Hogan, Sam Neill

God L’Eponge – Joe Dante

Ah thanks Anthony :) You sir are more patient than I :)

• Like 1