Sherlocked: The Official Sherlock Convention

showmasters

I am so excited about this. Can't wait to find out the date so I can hopefully get it off. Fingers crossed it's not August my colleague has time off then. Not too bother about the location as long as I can fly or get a train.

Super excited looking forward to the announcements as they come

It seems to be a bit premature to make the announcement without stating the date and location of the convention.

Well, there's nothing like drumming up a bit of publicity, is there? :clap:

The only thing I'm worried about is the date, as late summer is a very busy time for me. Here's hoping...

As long as not held in a remote part of the country and the tickets are not hugely expensive then i would consider it but to be really realistic would Mr Cumberbatch really attend something like this? Don't get me wrong i really hope he does but if it did happen the crowds would be mental. Plus it would be a in sign out conveyor arrangement. Still we will wait and see.

would Mr Cumberbatch really attend something like this?

I know other cons shouldn't really be mentioned, but Benedict has attended a convention previously. So no reason why he wouldn't be there, as I'm sure they'd fit it around his schedule. Also Louise is a previous SM guest, so no probs there either

Edited by 1of2

I guess we're talking more of a Destination Star Trek scale, less of a regular, more "laid back" weekend con here?

I don't think enough people have been in the show to have the event in the DST mould. I was just expecting a busy hotel con.

Hopefully where all the guests can be there on both days. Otherwise it gets mental having to sign for hundreds of fans and do photos too.

I guess it's all about the £££££s do you get as many through as possible to get more money or do you limit numbers to make the experience better I imagine only SM/ME can answer that one :smile:

Edited by Queen_Sindel
Please do not discuss other shows. Thank you for understanding.