Some advice about the Friday needed please...

I'm aware that the Friday event is for 2 hours only, as it stands I currently have booked, a photoshoot with Linda Hamilton and one with Sarah Wayne Callies. I am interested in Rene, Nana and Danny who are also doing photoshoots on the Friday.

Am I likely to be able to fit in a couple more of these or would it be advisable to just stick to the two I have? Bearing in mind that I want to pick up one or two autographs as well? It's going to be a balancing act for me and I don't want to miss something out that I want to get. I currently have seven photo ops booked for Saturday so I guess my time then will be limited.

Any thoughts/help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

It is usually 3hrs, but I brought it up when I saw the shop said 2.

On the Friday I've got photo's with Linda, William B Davis and Peter Dinklage. I was going to add 1 more, but decided to use the time getting auto's instead.

I already booked 4 photoshoots for the friday,would it be possible to do 1 or 2 more? (i have a goldpass)

What if you don't make it timewise,would it be possible to change your ticket for a saturday shoot?

As this is the first time they've done photos on the friday, none of us know how many it's reasonable to do. I've got one so far but need to book a couple more and might do those on friday with the view to preventing clashes with talks over the weekend.

I have stuck with 3 on Friday as I want to try and get a good amount of auto's while its quieter. Have 2 photo's Saturday and 4 on Sunday and also want to have time for talks.

Any update on this at all? I also have a Danny Glover photo for the Friday but was thinking of getting Sarah Wayne Callies and Peter Dinklage, as they're likely to be 2 of the busy ones over the weekend, I thought it'd be a good idea to get them done on Friday, but having 3 busy photoshoots within 2(hopefully 3) hours could be tough. TooTall, any idea if they'd be doable, roughly?

• Showmasters Admin

Any update on this at all? I also have a Danny Glover photo for the Friday but was thinking of getting Sarah Wayne Callies and Peter Dinklage, as they're likely to be 2 of the busy ones over the weekend, I thought it'd be a good idea to get them done on Friday, but having 3 busy photoshoots within 2 (hopefully 3) hours could be tough. TooTall, any idea if they'd be doable, roughly?

I don't see why not.

As far as I'm aware we'll be having 2 photo shoots running max (that's what I've allowed crew for). So the worst that can happen is you have a 100% clash between two. 7pm-8pm for say both Peter and Danny (this is completely fictional I have no idea of the schedule at this time), but as you know if you let the crew know they'll make sure you get through the first one so you get over to the second asap. It's also likely that photo shoots 1 and 2 will be used and from the layout I've seen (not finalised) they will be right next to each other, so you'll have all of about a 25 foot walk to get from one to the other.