Guest Cancellation - Robert Beltran

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry to announce that Robert will no longer be attending C19. This message just came in from his agent:

Hi Gary

Tell Jason I am sorry, but I can't make it this year. Hopefully next year if they do it again.

If anything else comes up please let me know.

Thank you Gary

Robert

We really hope that Robert will be able to join us one day soon!

• Moderators

It happens every event sadly. Luckily there's still plenty of guests :)

But always a risk with currently working actors etc. And if the contracts stated they couldn't pull out then they'd never sign up in the first place :(

He's cancelled again. What a surprise. I seem to recall Laura Vandervoort cancelled a number of times and its been decided not to ask her again, the same should apply to Mr Beltran as he's done it even more than she has now. This is I think the fourth time I'd planned to meet him as he'd cancelled all three previous times. What a let down.

On the plus side Showmasters have worked their magic and brought an amazing guest line up for the weekend yet again so as usual there will still be plenty to see and do and some excellent guests to meet, for which as always I'm very grateful.

• Like 1

Confirmed at the weekend cancelled today that must be a record for the shortest lasting guest announcement ever!

last year there was John Di Maggio his cancellation was quicker last year