Guest Suggestions!

Andy Umberger (24, Buffy, Young & Restless, Dark Skies & Boston Legal)

Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)

Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy End of Watch & Lions for Lambs)

Ashley Greene (Twilight, Pan Am & Desire)

Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)

Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees, Buffy & Memphis Beat)

• Moderators

Sigourney Weaver has been announced for her second convention appearance, surely it can only be a matter of time for her first UK appearance!?!

Based on what she charges, I would imagine it's a £££ issue more than anything. We will see..

Sigourney Weaver has been announced for her second convention appearance, surely it can only be a matter of time for her first UK appearance!?!

Based on what she charges, I would imagine it's a £££ issue more than anything. We will see..

Yeah, $185 is steep. But even at £125 I think people would still get her signature (and she only appears to do 1 day so it would keep numbers manageable).

Yeah, $185 is steep. But even at £125 I think people would still get her signature (and she only appears to do 1 day so it would keep numbers manageable).

I guess the challenge will also be in flying her over here as well. Quite a way just to come for one day, but we can only hope.

John Wesley Shipp. We need The original TV Flash and Adam West & Burt Ward. Then I can die happy.

Adam West and Burt Ward will not go to the same convention together (they hate each other and I've read beyond the batcave in the book store)

Also, yea, Jason David Frank would be great, but he mostly does the cons in america and I think there is one that he's doing in July. In July, there is one which is same days as LFCC which is Metrocon, so I wouldn't be surprised to see JDF do that. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have JDF sign my legacy green/white ranger morpher, but it depends if he's booked for a convention in the US or not.

Original v guest plz...... marc singer...frank Ashmore. ...micheal ironside....june chadwick....faye grant or jeff yaghur

come on showmasters pull your finger out and get some V guests... :-) Edited by malky

Charmed guests including Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty and other main cast members, are currently attending a convention in Paris. There has been so many tweets, today alone, asking them to come to a convention in the UK. Lots of fans have been unable to attend the convention in Paris due the location, limited tickets and also the expense. To have them at LFCC again would be extremely popular :)

• Like 1

Given SM have secured Ian Mcdiarmid for the sunday because he is in theatre at the time perhaps some of the other actors/actresses on stage at the time of the event could be tempted for the Sunday too, even if only for part of the day?

A few examples include:

Kathleen Turner

Bill Nighy

Carey Mulligan

Gemma Arterton

Angela Lansbury

Arthur Darvill

Samantha Bond

At least you know they aren't filming at that time.

• Like 1

well seeing as how Jason David Frank has now cancelled his appearance at Florida Supercon (ironically it was 3rd to 6th July), I would love to see JDF make an appearance at London Film And Comic Con seeing as how some of his former co-workers are there!

C'mon showmasters, make this happen!

• Like 2

Olga Kurylenko - Quantum of Solace

Bernice Malone - Skyfall

Ben Whishaw - new Q in Skyfall

Mark Addy - GoT, Atlantis

Aiysha Hart - Atlantis

Chloe Bennett - Agents of Shield

Peyton List - Tomorrow People, Mad Men

Laurie Holden - Walking Dead

Andrew Lincoln - Walking Dead

Kit Harington - GoT

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau -GoT

Natalie Dormer - GoT

Jake Lloyd - Star Wars

Frank Oz - Star Wars

Zoe Saldana Star Trek

Alice Eve - Star Trek

James Nesbit - the hobbit

Aidan Turner - the hobbit

Oona Chaplin - GoT, Quantom of Solace

Ursula Andress

Britt Eckland

Maud Adams

Thandie Newton (think she lives in London, or is at least nearby)

• Like 1

John Wesley Shipp. We need The original TV Flash and Adam West & Burt Ward. Then I can die happy.

Adam West and Burt Ward will not go to the same convention together (they hate each other and I've read beyond the batcave in the book store)

Also, yea, Jason David Frank would be great, but he mostly does the cons in america and I think there is one that he's doing in July. In July, there is one which is same days as LFCC which is Metrocon, so I wouldn't be surprised to see JDF do that. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have JDF sign my legacy green/white ranger morpher, but it depends if he's booked for a convention in the US or not.

Well they must have made up since you read that as Adam & Burt were both at Denver Comic Con last year along with Julie Newmar, so you never know.

Edited by James76

Seth Green (Star Wars: Clone Wars :yoda: , Austin Powers, Family Guy, Buffy, Dads & Robot Chicken)

Heather Morris (Glee, Spring Breakers & Ice Age: Continental Drift)

Kate Hudson (Almost Famous, Glee, Something Borrowed & Bride Wars)

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Ringer, Scream 2, The Grudge & The Crazy Ones)

Amy Adams (Man of Steel, The Muppets, Enchanted, American Hustle, The Fighter & Doubt)

Jena Malone (Donnie Darko, Sucker Punch, The Hunger Games 2, Pride & Prejudice & Saved)

Jewel Staite (Firefly, Serenity)

Olivia Wilde (Tron Legacy, House)

Lance Henriksen (Aliens, Terminator)

Lance Reddick (Fringe)

Jasika Nicole (Fringe)

Joss Whedon (Avengers, Firefly, Serenity)

Emilia Clarke (Game Of Thrones)

Sigourney Weaver (Aliens)

Evangeline Lily (Lost, The Hobbit)

Henry Ian Cusick (Lost)