Guest suggestions

spocks-brain

As mentioned above, Brain Cox would be a good addition.

Any Apollo guests would be great. Last years line up was brilliant. Would love to meet

Alan Bean (Apollo 12)

Fred Haise (Apollo 13)

Dave Scott (Apollo 15)

Al Worden (Apollo 15)

Would be great to see Gene Cernan and Jim Lovell, although I dont think they travel overseas for signings now.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

a few more ideas

I've always thought that Dame Vera Lynn would be a perfect guest for Autographica. A British icon, and definitely someone who would be very popular. A talk from her would certainly be interesting too.

Richard M. Sherman - co-writer with his late brother of some of the most famous songs in film musical history - Mary Poppins, Jungle Book, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and the Disney theme park song "It's A Small World (After All)"

Ennio Morricone - my favourite film music composer

and now that Sarah Douglas is a guest I'd like to see Jack O'Halloran added too. In fact any guests from the Christopher Reeve Superman films are always great.

• Like 1

Morricone (itd be down right foolish not to ask him !)

Locklear

Marcia Cross

Kelly Rutherford

D Duchovny

the "surviving" MASH cast

Michael des Barres (freakin Murdoc from MacGyver , how could he NOT be a cool guest ?! Been on Batman and Melrose too)

Bruce McGill (Jack Dalton)

Edited by 007 spells Bond
  • Like 1

Noticing that some of the cast are possibly appearing at the Cardiff and Milton Keynes Showmasters events, would there be any chance any of them may be appearing at Autographica, this would be superb seeing as im quite a fan of the show.

Please see what you can do or you might make Mr Flibble very angry and you wouldnt want that would you?

Cheers.

Mr T (The A Team & Rocky 3)

Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone 1 & 2, My Girl, Uncle Buck, Jacobs Ladder)

Anna Clumsky (My Girl 1 & 2, Law & Order & Cupid)

Lindsay Crouse (All the Presidents Men, Hill Street Blues, Buffy, LA Dragnet & LA Law)

K Todd Freeman (The Dark Knight, The Cider House Rules & Buffy)

Dolph Lundgreon (Rocky 4, Universal Soldier, Master of the Universe & The Expendables)

• 2 weeks later...

I believe astronaut Jerry Ross (shuttle missions STS-61-B, STS-27, STS-37, STS-55, STS-74, STS-88, STS-110) has a new book out in the US. Does anyone know if it will be released here and what do we think the chances are of getting him over for Autographica?

• 2 weeks later...

Some more unusual James Bond guest suggestions

Leslie Bricusse - legendary composer and lyricist, who co-wrote the lyrics for the Goldfinger theme song, and wrote the lyrics for the You Only Live Twice theme song.

He worked on so many other films too. He wrote the screenplay and all the music for the original 1967 version of Doctor Dolittle (including the song Talk to the Animals).

He often worked with Anthony Newley and together they wrote the music for Stop the World – I Want to Get Off, and the 1971 film Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.

He even wrote Christmas at Hogwarts with John Williams in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

He's 82 now.

Barbara Jefford - who dubbed the voice of Tatiana Romanova in From Russia With Love (she's 82)

Some non Bond guest ideas -

Peter Ostrum - Charlie in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

Eddie Braben - writer of so many of Morecambe and Wise's iconic TV moments.

He's also 82 now.

• Like 1

I believe astronaut Jerry Ross (shuttle missions STS-61-B, STS-27, STS-37, STS-55, STS-74, STS-88, STS-110) has a new book out in the US. Does anyone know if it will be released here

It's on Amazon UK. The release date says 15 Jan 2013, so it's out and on sale.

The publisher is Purdue University Press.

With all his experience in space he'd be a great guest and the reviews for his book have been very positive.

What about some guests from Blake's 7? It's the 35th anniversary this year. I know Michael Keating likes going to these autograph events. Also, how about asking Tom Baker to attend, I would love to meet him as he is my favourite Doctor of all time. Can you ask Martin Landau back again?

Chow Yun Fat

john carpenter

Jamie lee curtis

Karin dor

ricky nelson

Angie dickinson

Angela lansbury

Jet Li

Michael york

Richard chamberlain

Raquel welch

Faye dunaway

Eli wallach

David duchovny

Gary busey

bruce campbell

Bruce Dern

hulk hogan

Kevin Costner

Cast of Nightmare on Elm st 2

hellraiser cast+clive barker

Cast of Nightmare on Elm St. 4

stuart gordon

ruggero deoadato

bud spencer+terence hill

Warriors Reunion !

Danny Glover

chuck Norris

iam neeson and the 96 hours cast(famke jansen, maggie grace,katie cassidy, olivier rabourdin, pierre morel). i think liam neeson lives in ireland.

christopher walken

kurt russell

dolph lundgren

john carpenter

bruce campbell

george a romero

harry dean stanton

Edward Norton

Dany Glover

Danny Devito

Jamie Lee Curtis

Phil taylor

Gary Lineker

lennox Lewis

Evander Holyfield

I think a major star from TV or film could persuade me to go to this. As it is, there are a number of smaller-scale guests I would be interested in meeting, but wouldn't be devastated if I didn't. That and the fact there is a Doctor Who con on the same weekend means I haven't commited yet. But a major star or stars, like David McCallum and Joanna Lumley, or Hollywood legends would tip the scales for me.