EMS Talk and Photo shoot SCHEDULE!

Too Tall

Will there still be availability on the day for the Tyson/Bruno photo shoot? I have not bought a ticket in advance since I will not arrive before 11am because of my flight and I did not want to take the risk of wasting £70 on a photo shoot I would not be able to attend. It looks now like I would be able to make it but is there a reasonable chance I can still buy a photo shoot ticket on Saturday?

I remember the Tyson photo shoot tickets were sold out in advance two years ago.

Cheers. Looks like it's going to be a long couple of days for me, given how spread out the shoots are. Interesting to see that the photoshoots appear to be their usual length (e.g. Matt Smith shoots only an hour for 400 shots) - given how fast that'll need to go, I hope there's room for people to wait for their photos to come out of the printer, as a queue did form at Bitten 3, even though the shoot itself was very laid-back. Mind you, I'm sure that's been discussed since. This'll be my first chance to see the new system in action for a full-on signing event as opposed to a weekend con, so looking forward to seeing how that pans out - certainly no qualms about the quality of the on-site photos as my Bitten ones were great.

Now to work out what clashes I have...

Make sure you (non-specific "you") check what clashes you have an tell a crew member in good time, rather than arriving at the end of a shoot and saying the other shoot you also needs to be at also ends in 5 minutes.

Arrive at the start of a shoot and straight away show a crewmember your photoshoot tickets for both shoots and they will help you

If you have not purchased your tickets already then it is not fair for them to rush you ahead in a queue, so make sure you have the tickets before you ask.

Will there still be availability on the day for the Tyson/Bruno photo shoot? I have not bought a ticket in advance since I will not arrive before 11am because of my flight and I did not want to take the risk of wasting £70 on a photo shoot I would not be able to attend. It looks now like I would be able to make it but is there a reasonable chance I can still buy a photo shoot ticket on Saturday?

I remember the Tyson photo shoot tickets were sold out in advance two years ago.

The shoot has not sold out on the online store and we got no warnings tickets were low. So I'd say there is a reasonable chance, yes.

Cheers. Looks like it's going to be a long couple of days for me, given how spread out the shoots are. Interesting to see that the photoshoots appear to be their usual length (e.g. Matt Smith shoots only an hour for 400 shots) - given how fast that'll need to go, I hope there's room for people to wait for their photos to come out of the printer, as a queue did form at Bitten 3, even though the shoot itself was very laid-back. Mind you, I'm sure that's been discussed since. This'll be my first chance to see the new system in action for a full-on signing event as opposed to a weekend con, so looking forward to seeing how that pans out - certainly no qualms about the quality of the on-site photos as my Bitten ones were great.

Now to work out what clashes I have...

The print system has been improved since Bitten, a queue will not form this time, We have tested it at our Lords of time and CMG show. Am sure everyone will love the new print system :-D

• Like 1

Yeah :( same.

I only have two photoshoots and it looks like they only last 10 minutes.

Also I'm number 1 for Craig Sheffers Sunday photoshoot and I ordered the tickets like 10 minutes before the cut off. Hopefully I won't be the only one lol :D

Photoshoots do go quickly, they are not meant to give you time to chat to the guest, purely to have your photograph taken with the guest.

I would imagine more will sell for Craig on the day, they also have time to sell on the Saturday too :D

First time without a gold pass for me. I know tickets for the free talks are usually handed out at a table outside the talk area. But how soon before the talk do they get handed out? Can I get tickets for all the talks I want in 1 go?

Could anyone confirm that Dean Cain is definitely NOT doing a talk on Sunday? I really don't want it to be like LFCC when Anthony Head wasn't listed as doing one but he ended up doing a talk anyway. And Dean's talk is definitely free, correct? And with free talks, can you just sit anywhere or is there like a virtual ticket type thing in place?