ok a big guest day tomorrow ?

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

are my mistake we do close the tickets for the UK on the 29th :-0 sorry we talked it over here tonight and thought it was closing on the 27th my bad , ok so we will close it on the 29th that still give us the time we need to get the tickets out to you

sorry for that jason :blush:

Would be interesting if it were Doug Naylor for the obvious reason.

That would be cool if it was him but I can't see it being him unfortunately

Personally, I don't think it would be him but with Derek, Titan Kit and Co it would make sense. Also the other issue with this fact could be that people wouldn't even know who he is. But isn't that the way when those unfamiliar with different fandoms wonder who other people are? Its like when they announce Game Of Throne Guests or what have you most are people I wouldn't know who they were but yet they will appeal to those whom are fans.

Whatever happens tomorrow it will see somepeople/fandoms happy and thats what its all about.

• Like 1

Just a suggestion, not saying it would be for this, or EMS but for future events...how about Zoey Deutch? (Ringer) she'd be the second best actress to attend from Ringer :P lol

did anybody on here watch Ringer? It was well gooood.

Yeah u loved Ringer .. SMG would be a excellent guest ..shame there isn't gonna b a 2nd series

• Like 1

you should just announce a guest when its definately booked. if it doesn't come off you'll just get negative feedback from people.I think from past experiance your setting yourselves up for groans if the BIG guest doesn't fit into everyones plans and isn't considered BIG by most peoples self interest.Any new announcement is good but teasing people is often a let down so don't do it in the future.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

ok but if i say nothing and people do not know whats in the works on the guest front then we have people say

"if only i knew before now its to late for me to attend "

"i cannot come now will they becoming to another event"

etc etc

so its better to warn people if it looks 95% that something is going to happen so people can get ready or at least know to keep an eye on things .

if we do not pull it off then what real harm is there to anyone ? but if we do feel its just about there then why not tell people to be ready.

things do sell out people would get disappointed if they did miss a big guest photo op so i think its better to tell people as much as you can when you can , it would be unfair to name names as that wound not be fair on the guest but i really do not see any harm warning people.

jason

• Like 4

You're right jason!

Can't believe someone is complaining about this.. There always have to be those poeple. I'm really very happy you told us this! And please do whatever you want :) Whatever you say or do there will ALWAYS be people who dont like it..

• Like 2

Store will not be open for foreigners I guess ...? :unsure:

well it would not get to you in time for the show so no there is no point sorry.

jason

Indeed ....

So I will have to ask God l'eponge to queue for me on saturday :firedevil:

No problem, i'll do that for £1.000.000 :poki:

... and only of course if tickets are not sold out before i get there!

Putting the shoots on sale when a part of the attendance (in this case foreigners) can't access the store anymore is a bit unfair, and is another reason why Showmasters should really think about implementing the barcode system or any alternative that would just give everyone the same opportunities. I know the subject has been discussed already, but i think this is the perfect exemple why it should be considered...