Post Con Blues

So how are we all doing with our post con blues? :(

Really do wish that I had more money, can only really afford to go to one big convention a year (though I do try to go along to my local one in Glasgow as it's not too far away). The worst thing about this event: When it's over... lol

Hahahahaha, I know this all too well. It takes easily over a week for me to get back to normal. I spend at least a week just thinking about it, and wishing I was back there. They always seem to be over way too fast.

Already planning the next one in my head. lol

• Like 1

Hahahahaha, I know this all too well. It takes easily over a week for me to get back to normal. I spend at least a week just thinking about it, and wishing I was back there. They always seem to be over way too fast.

Already planning the next one in my head. lol

Hahaha same here, it's why I'm not back at work till next Tuesday, I booked it off knowing full well I'd be like meh haha xD

Yeah it totally sucks, 3 absolutely fantastic days and now back to the usual. Still not taken my gold pass off yet lol. Just hope I can afford some decent guests at EMS!

Major blues here too.... normally attend one or two a year but honestly this year I have two or three more planned, somehow! Ive paid for all my star trek london tix already whichis exciting, hoping to hit EMS too and maybe something else.. but even so, major blues all the same! All the excitement and amazing sights are over far too quick!

I have to agree, after not going to one for many years...and despite only going for one day, I've realised just how much fun they are and will definitely start attending more again! It was great to see old faces, so thanks to those that took time to come and say hi!

They really are a blast!

• Like 1

I have to agree, after not going to one for many years...and despite only going for one day, I've realised just how much fun they are and will definitely start attending more again! It was great to see old faces, so thanks to those that took time to come and say hi!

They really are a blast!

Same here :)

• Like 1

I often wonder if it says something about my personality that all the people I get on best with are scattered around the country rather than on my doorstep lol [cant handle me in big doses haha ;) ] - but that's why I love these events, it's so awesome to be in an atmosphere where you know everyone is there for the same reason. At least time flies and Glasgow and EMS are just round the corner!

• Like 1

Nope, no blues, just the Crud...again...Chevron 7.9 in November is enough for me to look forward to...at least Michael Shanks will be worth a dose of the Crud this time.. ;)

Instead I'm looking forward to getting rid of this virus and planning my vacation to Vancouver...meeting up with a friend from SG-1 days and chillin around my favourite city in less than 5 weeks' time...:)

Edited by discodiva

Last year i had a week of post con blues, this year maybe a day? But as a big X-files fan i'm kinda disappointed i only had enough time and money for Ms. Anderson, would've liked to have met more X-Files guest and X-Philes, but i could only spare 3 hours of my Saturday this year!

Hopefully The X-files has finally made its presents felt at this event and we can hope to see lots more X-files guest at future events!

• Like 1

The PCBs haven't hit me yet, still pretty much on a high from the weekend, though I am suffering the ol' Convention Crud as discodiva has said... came down with a throat infection yesterday. :( I won't be surprised if the blues hit me once I'm over the throat infection.

Returned to work today. On the top of my to do list which I prepared last week, I wrote a note to myself which says "How was KU (Karl Urban)?" Brought a smile to my face.

Then for some reason my colleagues started talking to me, and then, I thought, this time last Saturday/Sunday I was talking to more important people (Karl Urban, Gillian Anderson, Jeri Ryan). I had to answer their question, otherwise, they wouldn't leave me alone.

So, yes, suffering from the post con blues, but glad I have an office to go to for the rest of the week to help me get over it, shame about the work that needs to be done (was wondering where the money going into my account came from...).

Definitely had the blues this week - I quickly got used to having my favourite celebrities all around me! This was my first Con and I was amazed at how much I felt at home surrounded by so many fellow fans.

Edited by stephen_09