Favourite guests encounter?

HGcareers

Have to say mostly great, and very few negative encounters over they years (despite what you may think from the moaners on here sometimes).

Tony Cecere (marshmallow man) was great to chat to because of all his experiences in film.

Warwick Davies - also very friendly and chatty.

Scarlett Byrne, Tawny Cypress, Monserrat Lombard, Evanna Lynch, Hayden Panettiere, Jewel Staite, Anna Walton - all just becasue they are so beautiful (especially in person)

All guests I have met have been a dream come true (see in my sig below), some are among my biggest heros, from Clive Barker to the wonderful Danielle Harris.

But honestly, the best guest I have come across, since meeting him last year, and seeing him twice since, has to be Anthony Head.

He's so good with fans, it's great to see everytime.

Edited by Bentayuk

A tough one, but a couple of meets spring to mind.

Meeting Mark Hamill was fantastic, he was a lovely guy really friendly and chatty so that was a real highlight.

Some of my favourite guests to meet are sadly no longer with us, I have fond memories of meetings with people Michael Sheard and Michael Billington.

In more recent times I thought Eve Myles was fantastic and Eliza Dushku has always been lovely.

with sm has to be James marsters, nicest guy ever and he was lovely to my mum who went with me to meet him.

Away from sm there's too many awesome moments with people I've met but having Steven r mcqueen swaying me on the spot and singing to me must be a memorable one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To many to choose from Tom Baker was one of the best stars i have met followed by Craig Parker Nick Moran Peter Shilton Gilllan Anderson John Barrowman Paul McGann Lance Henriksen Sean Astin Adam Baldwin John Hurt Katy Manning Janet Fielding and Brian Blessid