What is everyone getting signed?

I'm getting the following:

Hayden Panettiere: Heroes S1 Boxset, Heroes Graphic Novel Vol.1, Scream 4 DVD

Thomas Dekker: Heroes Graphic Novel Vol. 1 (Or a 10x8 if he doesnt do Heroes stuff)

Anthony Head: Repo! The Genetic Opera DVD

Karl Urban: LOTR Extended Edition DVD Boxset

Tom Skeritt: Alien Anthology Blu-Ray

Charles Dance: Alien Anthology Blu-Ray

Janet Fielding: Doctor Who: Earthshock DVD

William Russell: An Unearthly Child DVD

Carole Anne Ford: An Unearthly Child DVD

Also thinking of maybe getting an auto from Gillian if they let photos be taken from inside the booth

Love how people come up with such creative and unique things to get signed. Though some of the best things i have are not at unique, like my Firefly DVD box leaflet which I got signed by Nathan, Jewel and Summer some years ago when they all came over. Looking forward to adding Adam's signature to that.

For the XF guests I have a "I Want To Believe" which I hope to get signed by Gillian. I also have the recent XF comic book which I think will be a good choice for the XF guests generally.

Other guests will probably be photos although I have the Star Trek Blu Ray insert as a standby for Karl. But I suspect there will be something more interesting in the stalls as i am sure they have been scrabbling around for something interesting to sell this week!

PS £990 xxc - That's impressive (or crazy, not sure which...)

• Like 2

At the moment -

* Tom Skeritt on my Alien UK Quad poster

* Bai Ling on my The Crow US one sheet poster

* Michael Winslow on my Police Academy US one sheet poster

* Adam Baldwin on my Serenity US one sheet poster

I would also like to try and pick up a Dredd poster and get Urban to sign it, but I need to leave by 1pm as I'm a police officer and have a night shift on Saturday night so I don't think time will let me

Ke huy quan I'm getting to sign my goonies DVDs,one is allready signed my jeff Cohen and one is signed by Corey Feldman.

Alex winter I'm gonna get to sign my lost boys DVD allready signed by Corey Feldman

Michael Winslow I'm getting police acacdemy and gremlins DVD cover

Zach galligan my gremlins DVD

Martin kove my karate kid DVD and a 10 by 8 hopefully he will inscribe 'mercy is for the weak'

:D

Love how people come up with such creative and unique things to get signed. Though some of the best things i have are not at unique, like my Firefly DVD box leaflet which I got signed by Nathan, Jewel and Summer some years ago when they all came over. Looking forward to adding Adam's signature to that.

For the XF guests I have a "I Want To Believe" which I hope to get signed by Gillian. I also have the recent XF comic book which I think will be a good choice for the XF guests generally.

Other guests will probably be photos although I have the Star Trek Blu Ray insert as a standby for Karl. But I suspect there will be something more interesting in the stalls as i am sure they have been scrabbling around for something interesting to sell this week!

Haha, by now it's even more than that, i know.. it is VERY crazy but it'll definitly be worth it!

• Like 1

I've reduced my list slightly leaving out some of the Doctor who guests, there are enough DW cons around which means i will be able to see them in the later future! Just seeing the Game of Thrones, SG1 and lord of the rings!!!! Oooo excited!! :D

heheh.. £ 990... I'm around the same amount and more..... gosh... I must be crazy too.

• Like 1

I am adding Bill and Ted excellent adventure to get signed by Alex Winter. Rewatched it a couple days back and it was my favourite film in childhood so I feel it would be a crime now not to get it signed :-)

I LOVE your idea of XF comic book to be signed, my friend recently started getting his Smallville comic signed and it looks awesome. Plus it seems to be major talking point with the guests as many have not seen it before and lets face it who wouldn't be interested in flicking through to see drawings of themselves and seeing what they get upto! Great idea Sir Jim :-)

Tom Skerritt (Top Gun poster, already signed by James Tolkan and Michael Ironside)

Ke huy Quan (Indiana Jones book, already signed loads of the cast of the 4 films)

Hayden (3 photos that have autographs of different cast members on)

thomas dekker (heroes 10x8)

alex winter (bill & ted 10x8) plus anythingelse that i spot on stalls.

Far too much!! So far, I plan on meeting 20 film and tv guests and 3 comic guests (might be more). I am only there on Saturday though, so I fear I may run out of time and end up missing someone. Priorities might have to be Jim Starlin & Mike Ploog as I really want sketches from those guys and fear I may miss out if I prioritise Gillian Anderson and Karl Urban VQT's!!

heheh.. £ 990... I'm around the same amount and more..... gosh... I must be crazy too.

doesn't matter!! they all call me crazy with my now 1100 pounds but ill be the happiest person after lfcc!!!

I'm getting lots of photo's, a GOT poster (that I still have to find), Star Trek posters for Jeri Ryan and Karl Urban, a Dark Crystal poster, Dark Crystal DVd, Labyrinth DVD, Independence Day BR, Serenity DVD, Bourne trilogy BR box, True Horror DVD, Topgun BR, Hellboy lobbycard and a starship Voyager statue that ahs been signed by everyone in the main cast except Jeri Ryan and Roxann Dawson.

We were supposed to bring the BR for Outcast, the 2010 movie, and a Kubrick collection box, but they hadn't arrived when we left home :(

I'm getting my Watcher's Guide Vol. 3 signed by Anthony Head, then my Book of Three Vol. 1 signed by Holly Marie Combs and Brian Krause. I'm also getting Jewel Staite and Adam Baldwin to sign my limited edition Serenity DVD (with the comic book cover).

If I hadn't lost my job recently, I'd be getting a lot more signed! Spent like 3 hours today sorting through my collections to see what I could afford to bring.

Taking the first of the charmed magazines for holly and brian to sign, and possibly other charmed goodies!!!! Still totally gutted Norman rheedus is not coming, will just have to catch him at MK!! Sad i missed that last month, THG stars were there :/

Also may get some goonie goods to get signed as well!!

Also some of you guys must be megaa rich for all your stuff you want signed..... i have £100, an ya'll have 10x that amount!!

Edited by amyleigh1993