latest Guest Announcement - HAYDEN PANETTIERE

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered my photo ticket for hayden and im hoping to get an autograph ticket on the day aswell!!!

at the autographs, are you allowed to get her to sign a personal item but also take the photo print that is offered along with the price of the ticket.

i'd like her to sign a photo of her i have at home but i want the 10x8 photo aswell.

and is that the only size photo that is available?

You're mixing up a couple of things there, sorry. You get that print when you buy a talk ticket. It has nothing to do with the "autograph ticket". The ticket you need to get in line for the autographs is called Virtual Queueing ticket. Those are free of charge. Once you care in line and you pay you will be handed another slip of paper which confirms for how many autographs you have paid.

If you want to get that print signed along with your personal item you will need to pay for two autographs.

There's usually a decent selection of photos available for a guest. The print will not be available at the autograph line.

• Moderators

You'd think maybe they'd be cheaper to get now the show's over, but maybe they've moved on to other projects etc, or the demand isn't there like it once was for many Heroes guests.

Who knows. I'm sure there's a few that would still be popular but they're also the ones that are still busy!

• 4 weeks later...

OMG... why it has not been mentioned that she is also the voice of Kairi in all the Kingdom Hearts video games and the new Kingdom Hearts 3DS game coming out this year! I am so gonna have a photo with her! Love Kingdom Hearts and Kairi :YAHOO::dance::D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not entirely sure but I know he had a disagreement with Tim Kring about his character (I think they suddenly made Zach gay and he didn't agree with it) he mentioned it in OUT magazine. But he might sign Heroes stuff, I hope so anyway as it's my favorite role of his.

Edited by Glowingwings

He tells Out magazine, "I went through the f**king roof! If you're going to have a gay character on your show come out and be a pioneer for kids, I would've liked to play that from the get-go from my perspective. I went to set and said to the writers, 'I really wish that it wouldn't have been five hours before I come into work that I get this news that (the character) I'd been playing for the last 12 episodes knows and is comfortable with the fact that he is gay. Because I would've played this very differently.'"

"But I said I'd do it, and then a couple (of) hours later the creator, Tim Kring, showed up and said, 'No, no, no. We're going to change it (back to him being straight).'"

• 2 weeks later...

She personalised when I met her last time she was here and that was when she was only here one day and Heroes was at it's peak, much has changed since then, so with being here for 3 days..I cant see hayden being as carzy busy again this time round.

She personalised when I met her last time she was here and that was when she was only here one day and Heroes was at it's peak, much has changed since then, so with being here for 3 days..I cant see hayden being as carzy busy again this time round.

They stopped personalisation last time after a while. But I agree with you, the line for her won't be that crazy busy for her at this appearance. She's going to be busy, but by no means it will be that mental again.