latest Guest Announcement - HAYDEN PANETTIERE

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

This is a rather weird question but you know that new go compare advert. The cinderella one is cinderella played by Hayden looks just like her?

Annaxxx

I just saw the ad. I personally don't think she looks anything like Hayden. It's definitely not her.

I just saw the ad. I personally don't think she looks anything like Hayden. It's definitely not her.

Yeah, I normally spot faces I recognise so would have known. Sorry Yellowmarlin, I really have to ask...who and what is your avatar photo? :)

Sorry Yellowmarlin, I really have to ask...who and what is your avatar photo? :)

That is the lovely Anna Kendrick, of Twilight, Up in the Air, Scott Pilgrim fame, holding an Easter egg which she designed and autographed. It was then auctioned off for charity and is currently sitting on a shelf in my bedroom. It's my prized possession. :YAHOO:

The Daily Fail(Mail) ran story on her attending an event in Canada and basically had a dig at her for doing one and musing if her career was that dead.

Changed the OP to try making easier

Edited by madmilburn

The Daily Fail(Mail) ran story on her attending an event in Canada and basically had a dig at her for doing one and musing if her career was that dead.

Changed the OP to try making easier

That's pretty pathetic of them, but not remotely surprising.

On a serious note, would it be frowned upon if i gave Hayden my number incase she wanted to grab a Burger King with me whilst she's in town?

Yeah as long as you dont mind going Large!

Edited by Zak-J

Im thinking 10 points to anyone who can get a celeb to come to the pub afterwards..?

LOL can you imagine, all of us after the show is some awful run down boozer and the doors open and someone walks in with Hayden on one arm and Danielle Harris on the other?

Easily. I've been imagining Hayden on my arm for years now. :D

Loved Hayden in Heroes, Claire was one of my favourite characters... won't she be lonely being the only Hero there? How about inviting some others... like Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman)... he is a great guest, really funny and entertaining! He loves meeting people and enjoys these kind of events.