latest Guest Announcement - HAYDEN PANETTIERE

• Moderators

Well I wouldn't be surprised if her photos were like 80-90% Heroes to be honest. Anything else you're best bringing yourself just so you don't run the risk of not having anything.

Rather be safe then sorry :). I'll probably get one for Danielle as well since I'm wanting Halloween 5 and I imagine most of hers will be Rob Zombies Halloween.

I've already met her at another convention and there she had 2 of each.. But i dont think that matters as the convention itself will choose the pictures (?) but i really doubt there wont be any of her in halloween 5

Ah yeah but what images will there be? Thats the thing. Halloween 5 is my favourite Halloween film so it has to be a very specific image.

look at my website, that's the one i choose

I've decided that I will be dropping Gates for Hayden. Hayden was always there in the back of my mind- ok, I may be sounding like someone out orf Eastenders saying this.

Totally Loved her as Kirby and thought she was very stunning in that role. And so hopefully she may do posed Photos if not it will be nice to meet her anyways :)