Sign in to follow this  
waggie98

Alex Kingston Refunds?

It was said after the show, so I would imagine they'll start in the next few days once everything's settled down and Hazel has the machines to do so.

It was said after the show, so I would imagine they'll start in the next few days once everything's settled down and Hazel has the machines to do so.

thanks for the reply much appreciated :)

Don't worry, the refund will come. I've never had a problem with ticket refunds. They've got to refund Temeura Morrison and Alex Winter tickets as well. Just forget about it and suddenly you'll find your account is £15 (assuming you bought 1 photo ticket) better off one day! :(

It would be nice to be able to afford to forget about it :crying:

i have recieved my refund for alex and temurra.

As of the 6th October, I haven't received my refund for the Alex Winter shoot, which is a bit worrying :D

E-Mail the office. But take into account that refunds take a couple of days to hit your account and this also depends on when Hazel started to process them.

Edited by Simondo

As of the 6th October, I haven't received my refund for the Alex Winter shoot, which is a bit worrying :unsure:

E-Mail the office. But take into account that refunds take a couple of days to hit your account and this also depends on when Hazel started to process them.

Don't use the office e-mail, e-mail Hazel directly. info@collectormania.com

The info@showmastersonline.com e-mail will get forwarded, but for any ticket/refunds questions the collectormania.com address is the direct contact.

I've received £30 refund for 2 Alex Winter tickets and £15 for Alex Kingston which is correct! I just forget about it though and it happens in due course, I don't worry about it, refunds have never been an issue. Ever.

Still waiting for my refund.

Sorry reddragon, please e-mail info@collectormania.com and let Hazel know. She's the one dealing with refunds, and the mods do not have any other way of reaching her.