HUGE Guest Announcement Tonight at 7pm

showmasters

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossing fingers for Jean-Claude Van Damme and hoping anyway for someone NOT Dr Who related :poki: but somehow i'm afraid it will be...

JCVD did an event in Belgium a few years ago, but only stayed for a couple of hours. As the original post from SM doesn't say it's a first time signer BUT a first time at an event like EMS then i have hope it could be him...

Anyway, let's wait and see!

I would love it to be JCVD, but I dont think jason would pre advertise him as Huge, not on this forum, not without some sort of (action star/80s/90s/cult star ect before it) but i would love it to be him.

This should be very interesting if it's a Doctor Who guest surely it's got to be one of the last 3 Doctors if it is I would give anything for Matt Smith but judging by the poll I think there is a very good chance at Christopher Eccelstone. If it's not a Who Guest for some reason I wanna put my money on Sean Bean :D

• Moderators

Weighing all the clues up, I'd guess Harold Bishop from Neighbours. I'd be very surprised if it wasn't.

Harold Bishop hasnt he re joined Neighbours

He did appear again for a few episodes yes.

He's one of the most requested guests over all forums for conventions. It's definitely going to be him.

Weighing all the clues up, I'd guess Harold Bishop from Neighbours. I'd be very surprised if it wasn't.

Harold Bishop hasnt he re joined Neighbours

He did appear again for a few episodes yes.

He's one of the most requested guests over all forums for conventions. It's definitely going to be him.

Persenly i hope its Matt Smith please let it be him he said he would love to meet his

if its sean bean, that would be AMAZING, and if its sean bean please can we get the rest of the sharpe actors in also.

Has Sean Been ever done a signing before? The OP states that they haven't done a signing LIKE EMS before - so they must have done a different signing. I'm guessing Matt Smith.

• Showmasters Admin

I have just thought it could be Leonard Nimoy he would be brilliant

He came to CM:MK which counts him out based on...

This will be the first time this guest has ever signed at a show like EMS!

How exciting. Damn my mum coming for dinner tonight... Do you think it would be rude to serve her meal in a doggy bag and show her the door? lol (jk!!)

I'd LOVE a new WHO (Chris, David or Matt); but I would REALLY REALLY love it to be Keanu Reeves so I could get a Bill and Ted duo signed pic, and maybe a double photoshoot!! That really would be AWESOME!!

it might b a Tall Person

It's Too Tall!!

He'll not be working this show, instead he'll be in the corner signing!!

Photoshoot please :poki:

Any time :D

Big yes please for both!!!!!!!! :D

Dr Who related, there's 5 bigguns that I can't think have done a show like this. Matt did the big one in America in July, though I don't know if that was just a talk or a signing too, or if SM count that in the same vein as EMS!

Personally, I'm still hoping for Jeri Ryan, and I'm not sure she's ever done a show like this... but think she's quite busy atm!

Keanu is a possibility to match Alex, but he'd be bigger than huge I'd imagine!

Any of the above, and my savings will take a dent regardless! I just hope they come on a Sunday, or the hubby will need to beg for some more time off!