HUGE Guest Announcement Tonight at 7pm

showmasters

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, interesting, it's a shame I won't be able to spend much if I go. If it's a DW guest then it has to be one of the lastest Doctors I'd say, they're from HP then one of the main 3 stars...I could maybe see Daniel Radcliffe doing a con as he seems like he'd be up for it. Alan Rickman would be amazing though!

My wild card guesses would be Stan Lee since he was mentioned once before in a poll or maybe Keanu Reeves so we could get a Bill and Ted photoshoot!

• Showmasters Admin

JARED PADALECKI he's huge (tall) nom nomnom!!!!!

No he's not. When I met him at SDCC he thanked me for making him feel short. I said he should ignore the hobbits, to which he laughed, poked Jenson and said "See, we're normal, you're a hobbit!".

Well it made me laugh :angel:

• Showmasters Admin

I knew this would happen, I waited and waited until I bought my tickets so I could get them all at once and then the day after I get them through in the post this happens.

Has John Barrowman done one of these shows before?

Yes.

Twice, CM:MK and CM:London :angel:

He's also been to the Hub and is coming again in Nov.

Christopher Eccelstone pretty much distances himself from Doctor Who now. Attending a signing event on the day of the current series finale isnt what id call distancing himself away from it :angel:. Dont get me wrong though, I REALLY hope it is him

The reason I(and others) are quoting him as a possibility is because he was in the poll for big guests available for this show.

I knew this would happen, I waited and waited until I bought my tickets so I could get them all at once and then the day after I get them through in the post this happens.

Has John Barrowman done one of these shows before?

Yes.

Twice, CM:MK and CM:London :D

He's also been to the Hub and is coming again in Nov.

And LFCC 06 ;) or 07, think it might've been 07?

Edited by JacknDaniel

• Showmasters Admin

And LFCC 06 :angel: or 07, think it might've been 07?

It was 06.

07 was my first as head of crew and the infamous "Heroes Sunday" and he wasn't at that one.

But well remembered. I'd forgotten we'd had him as a Doctor Who guest before Torchwood started.

Yeah that was the one in EC1 as well wasn't it. 06 then. Weird, I didn't think i'd been to LFCC 6 times :angel:

Yeah I remember his talk was packed out, and he talked about filming it, but we hadn't seen it yet. Got a Doctor Who pic signed of him in the console room, and personalised, which is still my best JB auto

Edited by JacknDaniel

JARED PADALECKI he's huge (tall) nom nomnom!!!!!

No he's not. When I met him at SDCC he thanked me for making him feel short. I said he should ignore the hobbits, to which he laughed, poked Jenson and said "See, we're normal, you're a hobbit!".

Well it made me laugh :D

Hahaha he is wicked!

Lol yes hes tall, but not "TT" tall :angel: he's like 6'4" or 6'5"

Have you met anyone taller than you? Daniel Cudmore's slightly shorter isn't he? Peter Mayhew?

The suspense is killing me, esp with all these guest names people are guessing - hoping it could be any number of the previous names mentioned.

Am guessing it will be WHO related - but am happy to be proven wrong, but the right WHO guest would have me jumping for joy.

Roll on 7pm!!!

Hi everyone,

We have a HUGE guest announcement for EMS tonight at 7pm! :YAHOO:

This will be the first time this guest has ever signed at a show like EMS! :YAHOO:

Photo ops will go on sale at the same time as the announcement and will be limited!

Look forward to seeing everyone later tonight!

Jason :D

cool

And LFCC 06 :YAHOO: or 07, think it might've been 07?

It was 06.

07 was my first as head of crew and the infamous "Heroes Sunday" and he wasn't at that one.

But well remembered. I'd forgotten we'd had him as a Doctor Who guest before Torchwood started.

Both wrong- was June 2005, first time at EC, not Wembley!