DR WHO FANS WARNING

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Just to let you all know we are working on lots of Who guests for this event .

as well as guests from other shows and films , but this event is going to have a lot of guests from New Dr Who

we have some great guests coming back to us saying yes they want to attend this event as as the Saturday will be the last episode of this season. we are going to have some amazing guests

so watch this space and get ready as we may have one or two killer guests ;) more on this if we pull it off

its very exciting :yoda:

see you there

Jason :wub:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proberbly Christopher Eccleston - On the poll thing you guys did he was one of the big names, and alot wanted him and would pay the price they put down - he hasnt done many if i remember hearing right...so proberbly gonna be him

(+1000 coolpoints if im right) :yoda:

Shawlax

I LOVE YOU, SHOWMASTERS. I am going. I must go. I need to go. I literally just had a fan girl attack, and ran to scream at my parents about this. <33333

'Killer guests' better be implying Matt and Karen. Just saying. :D

Edited by Buffy Lover

Maybe the title should be "NON Dr Who fan warning..."

Please add a bit of variety!

Have to agree with this, I hope there will be plenty of other guests other than those related to Doctor Who. I understand it is a hugely popular series but not everyone is interested in it, I am happy that people are getting to meet certain guests but to others, it means nothing. Please get a good mixture of other guests to attend and not just the odd one annoucened against five new Who guests.

If it is bombarded with Who guests, then I don't think it will be worth the travel to meet just 2 or 3 guests. We will see what happens.

Edited by ClockworkOwen18

• Moderators

I think people need to remember that a lot of New Who guests are UK based, and will probably only be 1-dayers, so yes they might end up outweighing the 'other' guests number-wise but that's because they cost far less to get there!

We've had lots of "reunions" before with multiple Who, Star Wars etc guests, and the main lineup has never suffered as a result. No one needs to ask for other guests :help:

oh my god, SM if you top alex kingston i will literally be so dirt poor i'll have to busk outside earl's court

:help::thumbup::thumbup:

KAREN, MATT, ALEX! All on the day of the finale if Jason can do that I swear on these here forums that I will start the worlds biggest love train right there on the day.

Keep up the amazing Jason. I'd say you can't do much better except...you keep astounding us with your awesome smexiness.

oh my god, SM if you top alex kingston i will literally be so dirt poor i'll have to busk outside earl's court

KAREN, MATT, ALEX! All on the day of the finale if Jason can do that I swear on these here forums that I will start the worlds biggest love train right there on the day.

Keep up the amazing Jason. I'd say you can't do much better except...you keep astounding us with your awesome smexiness.

Don't forget Arthur :P

Don't forget Arthur :P

:-) Forget Arthur? Like that'd ever happen...the guy PUNCHED Adolf Hitler that puts him on a whole new level of awesome.