important things you should know about this years event

• Showmasters Admin

we have lots more things planed for this years London film and comic con

1 are working on a new screening room to show film trailers

2 we have more guests in the works and we are talking to some big names as well , we are planning to put

more guests on the Sunday now to help with the large numbers of fans attending this years event .

3 as we do not have any more new ads in magazines going out we are reliant on you the fans getting the word

out to other fans to make this years event work, so if you can help to promote all the new guest and

activities we announce between now and the show that will help us so much and also as we keep on selling

tickets for photo ops etc we then can use this income to go after some more great guests , which helps to

make this event even better for all us fans :YAHOO:

4 we plan to have 6 to 8 guest signing for free on friday between 6pm and 8 pm the names of the guests will

be put up soon

5 some of our big guest are planning to attend the show on the Friday prevue again names of the guests will

go up soon

6 we will have some freebees to give away on a first come first serve basics on the friday night

( but we are not going ot tell you what they are :YAHOO: )

7 on the friday night Prevue night you can buy photo ops etc for activities happening over the hole weekend

8 this years event is going to be 25% bigger than ever before , we have had to take more space this year as

we have some much going on over the weekend , and we know you are going to love it

9 we are going out of our way to put on the best London Film & Comic Con ever and make this event stand out

form all the others we have run , so please help get the word out to your friends so we can take this con to

the next level .

10 thank you all for making this event posable , with out all of you we just would not be able to run these

events and i so enjoy doing what we do and thats down to you all so thank you all

see you all very soon

jason

I just really hope no more of these guests you announce for Sunday are people I really want to meet, or I may have to sell a kidney on the black market or something lmao.

The event's looking great, roll on next year when I can do the whole weekend! Haha! :YAHOO:

Darn, this makes me wish even more I could make Sunday too but really not sure I can. Don't want to miss out on anything as it sounds like it's going to be an amazing weekend. I've got a horrible feeling they're going to announce another amazing guest for sunday only that I'll really want to meet. Might have to do some serious diary reorganising to see what I can do.

2 we have more guests in the works and we are talking to some big names as well , we are planning to put

more guests on the Sunday now to help with the large numbers of fans attending this years event .

3 as we do not have any more new ads in magazines going out we are reliant on you the fans getting the word

out to other fans to make this years event work, so if you can help to promote all the new guest and

activities we announce between now and the show that will help us so much and also as we keep on selling

tickets for photo ops etc we then can use this income to go after some more great guests , which helps to

make this event even better for all us fans :angel:

4 we plan to have 6 to 8 guest signing for free on friday between 6pm and 8 pm the names of the guests will

be put up soon

5 some of our big guest are planning to attend the show on the Friday prevue again names of the guests will

go up soon

6 we will have some freebees to give away on a first come first serve basics on the friday night

( but we are not going ot tell you what they are :D )

7 on the friday night Prevue night you can buy photo ops etc for activities happening over the hole weekend

8 this years event is going to be 25% bigger than ever before , we have had to take more space this year as

we have some much going on over the weekend , and we know you are going to love it

9 we are going out of our way to put on the best London Film & Comic Con ever and make this event stand out

form all the others we have run , so please help get the word out to your friends so we can take this con to

the next level .

10 thank you all for making this event posable , with out all of you we just would not be able to run these

events and i so enjoy doing what we do and thats down to you all so thank you all

see you all very soon

jason

thanks jason x im so psyched now :YAHOO: i have early bird weekend tickets for fri-sun and this is my first LFCC but it wont be the last :dance: btw i am saving my last £60 for those big names to come ;)

2 we have more guests in the works and we are talking to some big names as well , we are planning to put more guests on the Sunday now to help with the large numbers of fans attending this years event .

3 as we do not have any more new ads in magazines going out we are reliant on you the fans getting the word out to other fans to make this years event work, so if you can help to promote all the new guest and activities we announce between now and the show that will help us so much and also as we keep on selling tickets for photo ops etc we then can use this income to go after some more great guests , which helps to make this event even better for all us fans :angel:

4 we plan to have 6 to 8 guest signing for free on friday between 6pm and 8 pm the names of the guests will be put up soon

5 some of our big guest are planning to attend the show on the Friday prevue again names of the guests will go up soon

6 we will have some freebees to give away on a first come first serve basics on the friday night ( but we are not going ot tell you what they are :YAHOO: )

8 this years event is going to be 25% bigger than ever before , we have had to take more space this year as we have some much going on over the weekend , and we know you are going to love it

9 we are going out of our way to put on the best London Film & Comic Con ever and make this event stand out form all the others we have run , so please help get the word out to your friends so we can take this con to the next level .

10 thank you all for making this event posable , with out all of you we just would not be able to run these events and i so enjoy doing what we do and thats down to you all so thank you all

see you all very soon

jason

This event is going to be fabulous!

I've just listed all the current Dr Who guests on the main comm on LJ :dance:http://doctorwho.livejournal.com/7733362.html

Any update about the possible party on the Saturday night?

Edited by laurab1

This is soo exciting, but please please dont go for Sunday only as theres a lot of folks needing to travel home on the sat evening, ready for work on monday argh! Please try and make the bigees for saturday too if you can.

This is soo exciting, but please please dont go for Sunday only as theres a lot of folks needing to travel home on the sat evening, ready for work on monday argh! Please try and make the bigees for saturday too if you can.

I think Jason meant currently Saturday only guests doing Sunday as well.

• Showmasters Admin
I think Jason meant currently Saturday only guests doing Sunday as well.
I have to admit that I read that as new additional guests for the Sunday only.

So did I as at present there are still about 10 more guests on Saturday than there are on Sunday. I think Jason just wants Sunday to be as busy as Saturday.

from what I remember ( and I could be wrong) there is usually only one queue for this event. Do you plan to have a special queue for the main guest on each day to allow people to get their 'virtual tickets' for an autograph without a mad rush when the doors open with no one knowing where to head to for the virtual ticket?

from what I remember ( and I could be wrong) there is usually only one queue for this event. Do you plan to have a special queue for the main guest on each day to allow people to get their 'virtual tickets' for an autograph without a mad rush when the doors open with no one knowing where to head to for the virtual ticket?

I seriously doubt it. "Main guest" is really down to personal choice, so they would need several entry queues to cater for all guest then.

Edited by Satchel Pooch