latest guest announcement - KAREN GILLAN

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There seemed to be a problem on the issue number field on the card details page, but hopefully all fine.

Same here. It was demanding an issue number that my card doesn't have. The field wasn't optional, so I just put 'n/a' in there and moved on. As it's manually processed, I'm sure it'll be fine.

And yes - oh yes - Karen is a superb guest. Well done to all for booking her.

I noticed the issue number thing 2 purchase ago from SM /ME, first time I put 0, second and tonight I put N/A, not had any issues.

to those saying bad things, please stop (i think she is amazing, so amazing, but I can understand if non who fans feel different) but please, we have lost guests cos of this negative stuff in the past, if we loose KG I will hunt you all down! 1 by 1, no one will be safe.

Karen, wow, IM soooooooooooooooooo happy

Oh wow, that's very cool!

Only recently started watching the show and she's a great character! Spent far too much already (on my love for BttF) so probably wont be buying a photo/auto, but I'm really happy for all the Who fans!

Also curious as to why she's allowed to do this. Would suck royally if her character's no longer in the show :lol:

Yeah thought it should be fine and noticed others had said about the same problem on Facebook but hadn't seen it on here so thought I would mention it just in case. With there not being a star by it I knew it wasn't compulsory, but, thank you to people mentioning it on here that's it's fine, don't really want to get an email in a week saying sorry but due to this you haven't been successful, I was pretty early so hopefully got a good number :lol:.

Only recently started watching the show and she's a great character! Spent far too much already (on my love for BttF) so probably wont be buying a photo/auto, but I'm really happy for all the Who fans!

Also curious as to why she's allowed to do this. Would suck royally if her character's no longer in the show :lol:

I've heard the whole 'can't do a con while I'm on the show' thing was invented by David Tennant so there may be no truth in it or reason to believe she's leaving the show.

I've heard the whole 'can't do a con while I'm on the show' thing was invented by David Tennant so there may be no truth in it or reason to believe she's leaving the show.

haha sneaky of David if that's true. I hope it is a fabrication though, I like her character a lot! :)

OMG OMG OMG! I was really hoping it would be her.

I dont know what to do about the talk as it's quite long and I have quite a lot of photo shoots :lol: I dont want them to clash

talk clashing with a photo shoot is a worry, but ive taken the risk, if it does ill give my talk ticket to someone or go in the back after the shoot

haha sneaky of David if that's true. I hope it is a fabrication though, I like her character a lot! :)

not sure if all that was true, but either way, I have a gut feeling amy may well be in her final season of who (at least full time) she may do a recurring role like river perhaps, or marthas couple of eps the following season of her departure. not heard anything and trying to stay clear of rumours now, but got a feeling from a few things she has said in interviews

Yeah thought it should be fine and noticed others had said about the same problem on Facebook but hadn't seen it on here so thought I would mention it just in case. With there not being a star by it I knew it wasn't compulsory, but, thank you to people mentioning it on here that's it's fine, don't really want to get an email in a week saying sorry but due to this you haven't been successful, I was pretty early so hopefully got a good number :lol:.

Don't worry, if anything should go wrong Hazel will contact you first and give you a chance to rectify the problem. Your order won't simply be cancelled.

My stupid bank did cancel my Visa in the middle of a larger shop transaction on me and didn't even tell me. Got the shock of my life when Jola e-mailed me!

Rumour has it his agent said it, so they wouldn't get event/signing/fete invites everyday.

I mean it never stopped Barrowman did it?