hi all some updates for Eternal Twilight 6

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

ok what we have been up to for Eternal Twilight 6 :dance:

we have been working on getting offers out the the guests for this event and its looking a bit easier than ET5 as so many of the cast have been tied up with filming , but its going well , we have also been offed some of the new cast from the new film , so we are looking forward to woking with these guests in the future too.

we are also not going to guaranty 6 guests for the next event as we are trying for some of the bigger names which cost more , but thats what the feed back we have had back from you all is you would rather have less guests but more of the main cast , and thats what we are working on :clap:

we are working now to see who we can announce for you all at ET 5 for ET6 :stretcher:

do not worry we are still working on the last guests for ET5 as well :P

not long now

see you soon

jason

so what you are saying is, that we wont have 6 guests at ET5 since you are working on the last one and only 4 have already been announced.. ? :thumbup::thumbup:

No that's not what he said. He said he's working on a guest in the context of ET6. They're working on 2 for Et5 still, as TooTall has made quite clear on the forums and facebook. :) No need for you to worry.

do not worry we are still working on the last guests for ET5 as well :thumbup:

jason

the LAST guest

- very hard not ot misunderstand that :) just saying

but thanks

do not worry we are still working on the last guests for ET5 as well :thumbup:

jason

the LAST guest

but thanks

oh guestS.

sorry didnt see, my bad :D:thumbup:

so what you are saying is, that we wont have 6 guests at ET5 since you are working on the last one and only 4 have already been announced.. ? :thumbup::thumbup:

It does say 'guests' not 'guest' so I assume there will be more than 1 announcement to come for ET5.

Ooohhh :thumbup:

Out of the Breaking Dawn cast so far I reeeeaaalllyy wanna meet Ashley and Jackson (obviously) :D.

But I mean the new cast member I wanna meet is Rami Malik. I think he plays Benjamin... but he's in Night at the Museum and he's cute :thumbup: He was in The War At Home with Jackson too! :thumbup:

Lol, I'm already thinking I'll be going to this one too...I know I'll love ET5 already so I'm gonna save my money hard after it so I can come to ET6 :YAHOO:

This was me last year :D I bought my ET4 ticket before I'd been to ET3 because I knew I'd love it! I've already got time booked off work for ET6, and my mum keeps asking me when I'll stop going to Twilight conventions. NEVARRRRRR :D

• Moderators

:D hi

been to all Eternal Twilight events but for the life of me cant remember if the announcements for the next event are done durin the opening or closing ceremonies, can any please let me know

I've never been to any of the Twilight events, but all the other ME events I've been to they usually announce anything they have for the next event on the Saturday afternoon after the talks are over - sometimes before the auction, sometimes after. (More often before, in recent events.)

:D hi

been to all Eternal Twilight events but for the life of me cant remember if the announcements for the next event are done durin the opening or closing ceremonies, can any please let me know

I've never been to any of the Twilight events, but all the other ME events I've been to they usually announce anything they have for the next event on the Saturday afternoon after the talks are over - sometimes before the auction, sometimes after. (More often before, in recent events.)

Oh thank you just remembered after reading that, how the guests for et5 were told around the auction, thanks :D

do not worry we are still working on the last guests for ET5 as well :dance:

jason

the LAST guest

but thanks

do not worry we are still working on the last guests for ET5 as well :dance:

jason

the LAST guest

but thanks

oh guestS.

sorry didnt see, my bad :D :D

WOOOOHOOOOOOO! <3 you Showmasters thats great news carnt wait and carnt wait for ET6 YAY!!!!!!!!! :dance:^_^:D:D;) sorry just a little excited

• 1 month later...