Any idea of guests to be announced

Tiggerboing

in all fairness I would be happy if they were worning with the likes of Ian and Paul (VD) that they announced them closer to the time so we know that they can definitley come as another event I was going to had them announced in advance and a few days before they couldnt make it so with the bigger guests happily have them later I'd just like to see that the wheels are in motion!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in all fairness I would be happy if they were worning with the likes of Ian and Paul (VD) that they announced them closer to the time so we know that they can definitley come as another event I was going to had them announced in advance and a few days before they couldnt make it so with the bigger guests happily have them later I'd just like to see that the wheels are in motion!

Totally agree - I was at the same event :thumbup: But with the shoe on the other foot, i'd like time to prepare my bank balance for Ian/Paul hahahahahahaha!!! Though I know these things can't be helped :P

The chances of this event being cancelled are zero..... ME know that the hotel has a non refundable deposit/pay in advance policy

When events have sadly had to be cancelled previously, people got their money back from the hotel, even with the non refundable/pay in advance policy.

I would love to go, but short of funds and the only person who could induce me going into (more) debt to attend this would be the lovely Mr Somerhalder <3

It's a difficult time, but with this con being 9 weeks away & no guests the tickets probably aren't selling at a speedy rate. FX it goes ahead B)

I have bought a ticket, but 9 weeks to go and no guests... Can't say I am optimistic that it is going to happen. With 3 shows to choose from I would have expected at lest a couple of guests by now. Kind if think the next official post we wil get is the cancellation announcement.

Hoping Showmasters will now prove me wrong!

I don't think it will get cancelled, Roadhouse did very well last year, also the tickets will probably be selling like hot cakes once a guest has been announced.

I'm unconvinced, I think the comparatively short notice would put off a lot of people. I'm a Being Human fan, but sadly I think it's too late for me to book now, which I won't do without any guests.