Party Themes Announced!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Friday Night

Renesmee's Birthday Party

Pull out your party hats and put on your glad-rags! It's time to celebrate the birth of the latest edition to the Cullen Family!

birthday-party-supplies.jpg

Saturday Night

Forks High School Prom

We all know vampires matriculate a lot... so its time for the Forks High School Annual Prom. Posh frocks and tux are encouraged!

tumblr_kz5zx6B5Vi1qzj6odo1_400.jpg

Alice's Slumber Party

What better way to end the weekend than an evening at the Cullen house hold? Let Alice pamper you rotten while you finish the event in ultimate comfort - Pajamas all the way!

30mq2rt.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the Friday and Sunday themes - can have fun with those, though I doubt we can stay for the Sunday party :D

Feeling a bit meh about prom as we did it for ET1 (?) but still looking forward to dress hunting! :D

bouncy castle? That would be so much fun! And do we get party bags? Lol xxxxx

I'd like party bags - would be a good keep sake.

Edited by chimmykins

Like the Friday and Sunday themes - can have fun with those, though I doubt we can stay for the Sunday party :D

Feeling a bit meh about prom as we did it for ET1 (?) but still looking forward to dress hunting! :D

Feeling pretty much the same (apart from the dress hunting). I'm kinda bored wearing suits to parties now.

I won't be at the Sunday party, but the birthday party sounds like fun. Since I'm not a cosplayer, no particular outfit springs to mind, though, so I probably won't bother dressing up this time around.