Katy Manning...made my day

mr.fids

Katy way was one of the best guests I've seen in ages... lovely to talk too.. big hugs at the photo shoot... had loads of time to chat with people and gave me a big kiss on the cheek... great stuff..

Edited by mr.fids

• Moderators

I have to agree with everyone, she was really lovely when I (when I finally had the chance for a break) went to see her this afternoon. She even came out around the table and grabbed me in a hug to take a photo at the desk!

One of the nicest guests I've met.

The tab at the top of the screen just shows 'Katy Manning...mad' which basically sums her up, I obviously mean this in a lovely way. She was such a great person, told me a story about something that happened to her last week, completely unrelated but was so nice to hear and made me and the people nearby that were overhearing it laugh. When I asked for a photo, she even stood up and came round the desk to the front to have the picture with me. Definitely one of the nicest people I have ever met and one of my favourites that I would love to meet again.

Katy as lovely as ever. The talk was absolutely SUPERB!!!!!! Had quick word with her just before i left to ask about her stageshow went, which she mentioned she was going to do when met her at CM:M/Autographica. She was able remember me when i asked her how it went as at CM:M/A she had terrible trouble spelling Dominic (name of mate was getting a photo for)

She was lovely! I was Colin Bakers Assistant on Sunday and she came and had a chat to us a few times, a real lovely lady.

Being Colin Baker's assistant must have been great, he seems like such a charming chap (my second time meeting him). Thanks to you and all the other assistants for always being so helpful :)

She was lovely! I was Colin Bakers Assistant on Sunday and she came and had a chat to us a few times, a real lovely lady.

Being Colin Baker's assistant must have been great, he seems like such a charming chap (my second time meeting him). Thanks to you and all the other assistants for always being so helpful :)

It was brilliant! He was a very charming chap and has a cracking sense of humour too. Really chuffed to be assisting him.

I don't like Dr Who but I love this woman. When I was cosplaying as Lara in Glasgow in the winter (CMG Dec 2008) she kept telling me to get a cardigan. Not even just when we were queuing to meet her, she'd come away from walking to her talks and stuff to tell me, bless her. Then at the end of the day when I decided maybe I was kinda cold and got a cardigan she came around her table and ran over and gave me the biggest hug ever xD.

It was brilliant! He was a very charming chap and has a cracking sense of humour too. Really chuffed to be assisting him.

I'm glad to hear that, its always nice when you have admired someones work and then they turn out to be a good person as well.