Ticket Numbers!

etmuse

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im G42 and Corinne Brown is ST14..... Im hoping to have the letter waiting for me when I get home! I would just like to take this moment to say that having access to this forum while i am at work makes my day SO much better and although I dont know may of you, im really looking forward to hanging out with you all at Hallowhedon! Soooooo excited!!! :blink:

I'm Silver 97 and supajulz is Standard 95 - sent in separate envelopes, which is probably my fault for ordering them at different times. I was going to compliment Yvie on her lovely handwriting, but since the envelopes were addressed by different people, I'll just say that somebody has lovely handwriting and leave it at that. B)

I'm Silver 97 and supajulz is Standard 95 - sent in separate envelopes, which is probably my fault for ordering them at different times. I was going to compliment Yvie on her lovely handwriting, but since the envelopes were addressed by different people, I'll just say that somebody has lovely handwriting and leave it at that. :unsure:

Black pen in the middle at the bottom was Jola when she was processing the orders pre Aug 20th, the blue pen to the left is me.

I give away ALL the secrets! lol

Got mine :) silver 79 (as I doubt it's 579 as that seems too high?) my friends that I'm going with are s77 & s78

(unless I'm wrong and it's 577, 578 & 579.)

It's Silver 79 (if your surname starts with a Y), we put a G, S or ST before the number so that the reg desk know which list they need to check :D