Ticket Numbers!

etmuse

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The letters arrived today and since I wasn't expecting them (I'm from Italy) so soon, it was an amazing surprise. :D:WINCE::D

G84 Simona (me)

G111 Francesca (my sister)

Also I was totally grinning when I saw that in my letter there was a huge 42 written across, which didn't have anything to do with my address. :D

Edited by gemesimo

Well, me and my sis Carly already knew our numbers as we bought them at HW1 but when we got our reg letter, thats when we got all giddy!!!! G24 & 25 are our numbers, we literally halved them from last years as we were G49 & 50! If there is a HW3, we have to try and half that too!! :YAHOO::YAHOO:

Oh. That's actually even weirder. I'm Silver 97 and you're Silver 98, and my girlfriend is Standard 95 and your friend is Standard 96. :D

what is the universe trying to tell you ? haha

yay!! i´m in!!

we have gold 58-62 and another girlie of us has 71(?)

i´m really starting to get sooo excited now, can´t wait all you cracy beautyful people.

don´t forget the "warm up drink" meet uo at the bar first floor at 6!!!

^_^

i´m really starting to get sooo excited now, can´t wait all you cracy beautyful people.

:D

Yay! G58 is mine, then! :D

And I have to say that I'm getting excited, now, too :o - even though I'm gonna have my final exam only two days after HW2... :WINCE:

EDIT: Who's "another girlie"?! Christine or Dani? And does she have a gold ticket, too?!

Edited by serenitymars

Oh. That's actually even weirder. I'm Silver 97 and you're Silver 98, and my girlfriend is Standard 95 and your friend is Standard 96. :D

what is the universe trying to tell you ? haha

Possibly that sebgohan314 and I are living parallel lives? I don't want to investigate too closely.

:clap:

And I have to say that I'm getting excited, now, too :YAHOO: - even though I'm gonna have my final exam only two days after HW2... :WINCE:

EDIT: Who's "another girlie"?! Christine or Dani? And does she have a gold ticket, too?!

yo mysterious serenitymars :ph34r: !

i´m sure you´ll pass the exam easily, so don´t panic honey!

the lady with 71 is dani :smile::uhoh:

:drunk:

And I have to say that I'm getting excited, now, too :YAHOO: - even though I'm gonna have my final exam only two days after HW2... :WINCE:

yo mysterious serenitymars :ph34r: !

i´m sure you´ll pass the exam easily, so don´t panic honey!

the lady with 71 is dani :gorgeous::smile:

and yes she´s gold, too, btw...