letting you into a little secret :-)

showmasters

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just realised that apart from the replica stargate idea generally we have made the assumption that these plans involve a guest announcement. While that is the most likely scenario, it may involve something completely different. No idea what though!

Completely random and just as unrealistic ideas as the replica gate - it could be a competition/auction to win a trip to the SGU set, or maybe a live weblink interview with someone (be it on the SGU set or somewhere else) for one of the talks.

A hint/clue would help pass the time :D

Sounds fantastic! I'm already looking forward to the event! :D

Although it would be much better to have the dates and venue announced ahead of Chevron 7.5 for planning, as you said yourself in the Autographica topic. It's pretty hard to catch a (cheap) flight from Germany to England.

Second that! From Berlin to London it's possible with EasyJet to catch cheap flights but to Birmingham it's difficult :( So, please give us the date and location, soon ;)

ok we have some plans for next years event that if all gos well will make the next event one of the best Stargate cons we have had in the UK

we cannot go into it any more at this point , but those of you that do attend this event will have first chance to book for the next years event and will also get to know what we have planed for you all as long as its all agreed by that time which it should be , more to come on this soon :D .

we are very excited here so more on this on the day of the show :D

jason

I know that this may be asking a lot but when is the con planned for? The only reason that I am asking is that I have to sort out my holidays now and so I would love a rough idea about when it's is going to be.

you stole the SG1 stargate and have it stored at a secret location, ready to be set up at the next con

that would make for the best photo op ever ^_^

You do know right (and im guessing you dont :D ) that the REAL stargate that they used when filming out on locations was actually put up for auction a few weeks ago, along with a ton of other sg1 props..I have no idea who bought it though, so you never know.. :P;)

you stole the SG1 stargate and have it stored at a secret location, ready to be set up at the next con

that would make for the best photo op ever ^_^

You do know right (and im guessing you dont :D ) that the REAL stargate that they used when filming out on locations was actually put up for auction a few weeks ago, along with a ton of other sg1 props..I have no idea who bought it though, so you never know.. :P;)

would be cool but for me a let down, i want cast members, especially the rare ones like RDA and AT, a prop, well yer thats cool for photo ops (not that it would fit in the hotel interior i would guess) but main cast is whats needed especially with these types of hints. IMO

I'll definitely be coming to Chevron 7.6. I have a good time at the Twilight cons and I don't even like Twilight. So I think it's about time I went to one I'm actually interested in.

Unfortunately I can't make Chevron 7.5 due to giving my first lecture at work...on a Saturday!?

Ok, I've given this a lot of thought and I've figured it all out ......

There is going to be a huge intergalatic party on the Saturday night of 7.6, we'll be beamed aboard the Daedaleus in groups to join the other races - the Tollan (yes, of course they survived!), the ex-Priors (who now worship Kyle Minogue) and the Nox (no magic disappearing acts - sorry!).

Musical entertainment provided by Samantha Carter on the Cello (yes, she learned how to play), Rodney McKay on the piano (he always wanted to be a pianist you know!) and singing by Teyla Emmagan.

Workshops will be held by Vala on how to rollerskate, Jack O'Neill on how to use a pottery wheel and T'ealc will teach people how to juggle.

Security on the night will be oranised by Everett Young with bouncers Ronan and Ronald Greer.

Official footage of the event recorded by Eli Wallace using multiple Kino's.

For those with a romantic streak, there will be miseltoe in two key locations (Christmas or not, got to have the miseltoe) - unfortunately only a hug and quick peck allowed - one for the ladies will permanently have underneath Daniel Jackson, John Sheppard and Matthew Scott the other for the men will have Tamara Johansen, Chloe Armstrong and Jennifer Keller (just don't let McKay catch you!)

Food and drink will consist of blue jello, fruit loops, turkey sandwiches and lemonade made from real lemons (water specially provided for Rodney McKay).

For those with a romantic streak, there will be miseltoe in two key locations (Christmas or not, got to have the miseltoe) - unfortunately only a hug and quick peck allowed - .....the other for the men will have ......Jennifer Keller
Where do I sign up?

For those with a romantic streak, there will be miseltoe in two key locations (Christmas or not, got to have the miseltoe) - unfortunately only a hug and quick peck allowed - one for the ladies will permanently have underneath Daniel Jackson, John Sheppard and Matthew Scott the other for the men will have Tamara Johansen, Chloe Armstrong and Jennifer Keller (just don't let McKay catch you!)

Food and drink will consist of blue jello, fruit loops, turkey sandwiches and lemonade made from real lemons (water specially provided for Rodney McKay).

Do I *really* have to take Jackson, Sheppard or whoever that other guy is (gave up on SGU after 4 eps) or can I have Keller? If that's not acceptable, I'll get my quick peck from Sam between pieces!

'bout time an actual Stargate made an appearance....failing that would like to meet Too Tall dressed as Teyla:-)

But especially feel the need for..... RDA, Amanda, the Hewlett and Robert Carlyle. Now where did I put those cast shots?.......