letting you into a little secret :-)

showmasters

'bout time an actual Stargate made an appearance....failing that would like to meet Too Tall dressed as Teyla:-)

But especially feel the need for..... RDA, Amanda, the Hewlett and Robert Carlyle. Now where did I put those cast shots?.......

Ok.... that's it. I don't care what the "surprise" is. I'm going to be really disappointed if it's not TT dressed as Teyla. It would even beat the black, lacy knickers!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would even beat the black, lacy knickers!
:D Are you still talking about TooTall?

Sort of. One of the attendees put a rather disturbing image in my head at ET4. Every time I've looked at Too Tall since, it's made me snort with laughter. And my snorts of laughter are rather... unique.

Can you tell us what day you'll be making this "announcment"!

Oh and I still have not recieved my ticket yet, so will be bringing my email confirmation instead!!

I have answered this query for you in the online shop thread

announcements for "next time" are usually before or after the auction on the Saturday, but it is completely up to Mark and Jason when they announce this.

Dont worry, it will probably be ALL over the forum when they do lol :P

Edited by Rhianydd

:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

OH!!! That's just evil!!!! :(

Can someone just make sure they put in on here or on Twitter like, as soon as its announced heehee?! I'm excited for the news too - but not going to 7.5 - so if some lovely person could post it, thatd stop me going mental!!!!

:D

I'm sure, that the very second it's announced, there'll be posts here and on Twitter! I know i'll be going straight to Twitter!