letting you into a little secret :-)

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

ok we have some plans for next years event that if all gos well will make the next event one of the best Stargate cons we have had in the UK

we cannot go into it any more at this point , but those of you that do attend this event will have first chance to book for the next years event and will also get to know what we have planed for you all as long as its all agreed by that time which it should be , more to come on this soon :D .

we are very excited here so more on this on the day of the show :D

jason

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hooked already...you mean the show can get even better....hoping for Amanda Tapping or RDA

if RDA is on the cards i would suspect amanda is also, they do cons for another organiser (VERY VERY EXPENSIVE ones) although I hear alot goes to charity? but yer could be them 2 together, which would be brill, but a full cast reunion would be even better.

how about this, a movie reunion?

but remember individual and group shots please!!!!!!! all included in silver ;-)

RDA was my first thought too. RDA and Amanda would be great, an SG-1 reunion as someone mentioned would be perfect.

Maybe Showmasters will get a replica Stargate for us to travel through :dance:

ok we have some plans for next years event that if all gos well will make the next event one of the best Stargate cons we have had in the UK

you stole the SG1 stargate and have it stored at a secret location, ready to be set up at the next con

that would make for the best photo op ever :YAHOO:

Robert Caryle perhaps........crosses fingers.........

Everyone else was screaming RDA but you are on my wavelength, Robert would be cool. I know someone who worked on a film with Robert Carlyle who already met him and they admire him imensly. Didn't get me an autograph or introduce me to him tho :YAHOO:

If Amanda or Rick is announced, I'll then book right away, even if I don't have the money to do do! I'd do anything to meet Amanda again, and to meet Rick for the first time!!!! ANYTHING, you hear it SM? I'm willing to crew for the next 50 years or so for free if you want me too :wub:

you stole the SG1 stargate and have it stored at a secret location, ready to be set up at the next con

that would make for the best photo op ever :wub:

:wub:

we cannot go into it any more at this point , but those of you that do attend this event will have first chance to book for the next years event and will also get to know what we have planed for you all as long as its all agreed by that time which it should be , more to come on this soon :D .

we are very excited here so more on this on the day of the show ;)

jason

Come on! Give us afew more clues PLEASE :D But it is going be great news i'm sure!