Guest Postponement - ALEX MERAZ

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry to announce that Alex Meraz will no longer be able to make Eternal Twilight 4 due to filming commitments.

Alex has been trying really really hard to be able to come over to ET4 and I have to say the lengths he has gone to really shows his love for the fans. However, it has now become clear that his filming will over-run and the production company cannot do without him.

We wish Alex well and are pleased that his career is continuing to go from strength to strength.

We would like to thank Alex for trying so hard to sort out a way he could attend ET4. We would also like to thank Chaske Spencer for stepping in to join us at ET4 at such a late stage! See Chaske's announcement HERE

Alex has confirmed that he will now be attending Eternal Twilight 5 where he is really looking forward to meeting everyone. :smile:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting this announcement before Peters to be honest - when he tweeted he'd be in Louisiana for 6 weeks which took him right to the weekend of ET4.... Glad he's rescheduled for ET5 but lets hope we don't end up with him cancelling then too if Breaking Dawn needs him!

ET5 is only Feb guys! Woohoo

I get what youre saying, and i understand that I sound whingey, but thats only good news to those who can happen to attend et5, and its a bloody bummer to those who cant.

Very true.