Guest Cancellation - Peter Facinelli

Massive Events

I am working very hard on looking for those rabbits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P I'm sure I will find one somewhere!

If you could make that rabbit male, pretty and someone worth having my photo with that would be great

I'm not the rabbit master you know!!!!!!!!! Lol! :P I will see what I can do though with your very specific rabbit request! Lol! :P

Mark :D

Awww I wish you were the rabbit master mark :grump: awwww I like rabbits :YAHOO:...actual rabbits this time :YAHOO::P

If only you'd asked for a cat ..

NO JUST NO!!!! :YAHOO:

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingers crossed for a good replacement, I am sure we were promised a "Cullen" when ET4 was announced.

Good luck, I look forward to seeing who the replacement will be.

Maybe Kellan as he cancelled on SM before?? (wishful thinking)

I thought we were promised a Cullen too, But being senile wasn`t sure :grump:

Edited by SacredSilence

I am working very hard on looking for those rabbits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm sure I will find one somewhere! :D

If you could make that rabbit male, pretty and someone worth having my photo with that would be great :P

I'm not the rabbit master you know!!!!!!!!! Lol! :P I will see what I can do though with your very specific rabbit request! Lol! :P

Mark :D

Any Chance this rabbit could look a little bit like Jackson Rathbone?? :D

I'm actually devastated about this - have never met him and he was the one I was coming for!!! My daughter will be gutted too, so once again am not going to tell her until a replacement has been announced.

Please be a Cullen!!!! I think that would be the only way to make up for how I'm feeling now :D

Obviously I wish Peter all the best and am really pleased for him. Even if I am sad he's not coming he's still my favourite and I'm happy things are going well - will have to meet him some other time :D

Heartbroken tbh

Complete waste of money for me!

SAME. :P

I actually don't think Showmasters should annouce guests that are likey to cancel. I mean Peter AND Cameron AND Jodelle. Well done.

I know they have other work, but it gets peoples hopes up, and to be honest. I only bought my ticket to meet Peter. But Hey.

Oh and Yeah I remember the promise of a Cullen. Does that still hold up?

You can't break a promise ;)

XAVIERRR, JACKSON, OR CHARLIE NOW <3

I think i'll scream if its another two characters that are hardly in the movies at all =\

Heartbroken tbh

I actually don't think Showmasters should annouce guests that are likey to cancel. I mean Peter AND Cameron AND Jodelle. Well done.

I know they have other work, but it gets peoples hopes up, and to be honest. I only bought my ticket to meet Peter. But Hey.

You can't break a promise :(

I think i'll scream if its another two characters that are hardly in the movies at all =\

Yes its a shame that showmasters arent psychic isnt it.. ;)

Heartbroken tbh

You can't break a promise ;)

Thats what people need to understand - NO GUEST is ever 100% confirmed - these conventions are all unofficial and if work comes up and wipes their schedule out then these events have to be cancelled for that actor.