Guest Cancellation - Peter Facinelli

Massive Events

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am saddened to hear the news, but works work and i have far worse news today than this,

Am getting a weekend away, its just what i need at moment, what ever guest are there is a huge bonus to me the way things are now.

Whatever has happened I hope that things look up for you soon ;)

This is really disappointing news. Peter, Cameron and Jodelle were the 3 guests that I wanted to meet. No disrespect to the remaining 6 guests, but I'm starting to wonder if ET4 is worth the expense now, particularly since I'm also going to HW2 the following weekend. ;)

• Moderators

This is really disappointing news. Peter, Cameron and Jodelle were the 3 guests that I wanted to meet. No disrespect to the remaining 6 guests, but I'm starting to wonder if ET4 is worth the expense now, particularly since I'm also going to HW2 the following weekend.;)

I guess you have to weigh up your reasons for going to this event - was it primarily for any particular guests that have cancelled, or are you happy to meet the replacements etc and see friends and whatever?

We all have different priorities, and obviously if your main ones have gone now, it may be something you need to consider. But who knows who they'll get as replacements too ..

Am saddened to hear the news, but works work and i have far worse news today than this,

Am getting a weekend away, its just what i need at moment, what ever guest are there is a huge bonus to me the way things are now.

Thanks I will get threw things you have to dont you.

Life will work out im sure its just hard while you wait for that.

This is really disappointing news. Peter, Cameron and Jodelle were the 3 guests that I wanted to meet. No disrespect to the remaining 6 guests, but I'm starting to wonder if ET4 is worth the expense now, particularly since I'm also going to HW2 the following weekend.:headscratch:

I guess you have to weigh up your reasons for going to this event - was it primarily for any particular guests that have cancelled, or are you happy to meet the replacements etc and see friends and whatever?

We all have different priorities, and obviously if your main ones have gone now, it may be something you need to consider. But who knows who they'll get as replacements too ..

All very reasonable points. I tagged along with supajulz and Vikki to ET3 just for the novelty (and because it coincided with an Aston Villa home match) and ended up having a pretty good time (Tinsel was so lovely at the guest encounter). There's no reason to expect that I wouldn't have a good time at ET4 too.

Everything is booked and/or paid for by now anyway, so I can wait and hope for Anna Kendrick. Or Cam Gigandet. Or Billy Burke. Or any of the Cullens. ;)

Thanks I will get threw things you have to dont you.

Life will work out im sure its just hard while you wait for that.

Yeah - you do have to just grin and bear things sometimes - it's not always easy!!!

I have had a tough year, and to be honest it's been even tougher for my 13 year old daughter (this is why I am bringing her to ET4 - it's our first one!!!) Things are beginning to look up now so there IS light at the end of the tunnel :)

Very diplomatic David lol Good point though....I was thinking im hugely disappointed *Cough Michael Sheen please - Cough* oooh sorry bad cough today :)

erm yeah what u said, you have a good point. I still love going to meet some amazing friends when I'm there and to have the time of my life. The best memories from the last 2 years come from my Twilight weekends with you guys <3

*Cough Michael Sheen Cough* LOL

• Moderators

All very reasonable points. I tagged along with supajulz and Vikki to ET3 just for the novelty (and because it coincided with an Aston Villa home match) and ended up having a pretty good time (Tinsel was so lovely at the guest encounter). There's no reason to expect that I wouldn't have a good time at ET4 too.

Everything is booked and/or paid for by now anyway, so I can wait and hope for Anna Kendrick. Or Cam Gigandet. Or Billy Burke. Or any of the Cullens. :wub:

Yes I did meet you :wub: I'm pretty sure this time will be even better as everyone knows each other more now. We're all in the same situation, so I think we're all determined to make the most of it. All the guests usually end up entertaining even if we're not too sure about them beforehand. And for me, it's a very rare opportunity to get everyone in the same place!

Anna wouldn't hurt though :wub:

Very diplomatic David lol Good point though....I was thinking im hugely disappointed *Cough Michael Sheen please - Cough* oooh sorry bad cough today :)

erm yeah what u said, you have a good point. I still love going to meet some amazing friends when I'm there and to have the time of my life. The best memories from the last 2 years come from my Twilight weekends with you guys <3

*Cough Michael Sheen Cough* LOL

;) well, the way I see it is .. all my friends from on here live all around the place .. if I add up all the train fares and whatnot from having to travel all over the country (or even world!) then the money for this event weekend doesn't look so bad in comparison .. plus you get a few guests and stuff too :wub:

I'm absoluetely heartbroken =< th is was kind of a one off for me, and I wanted to meet Peter badly >_<... I convined my mom to let me go to et6 perhaps but it means no 21st for me :WAVE: I have up my xmas and birthday for this one, haha but.. another season of nurse jackie is worth it.

Just going alone and not knowing anyone at the con... >.< kind of sucks big time, it's not gonna be very enjoyable now

The replacement better be a vampire at least >.< kellan or nikki! Or even Bryce/rachelle since Victoria is my second favourite character in the entire series <3

• Moderators

Just going alone and not knowing anyone at the con... >.< kind of sucks big time, it's not gonna be very enjoyable now

You've still got loads of time to get to know some people if you wanted?

On here .. MSN .. Facebook .. Twitter .. I'm sure if you really want to make the effort, you'll manage :WAVE:

I'm absoluetely heartbroken =< th is was kind of a one off for me, and I wanted to meet Peter badly >_<... I convined my mom to let me go to et6 perhaps but it means no 21st for me :WAVE: I have up my xmas and birthday for this one, haha but.. another season of nurse jackie is worth it.

The replacement better be a vampire at least >.< kellan or nikki! Or even Bryce/rachelle since Victoria is my second favourite character in the entire series <3

You stil have like 36 days to make some friends - we are all really nice if you can get past the bread throwing and wine spilling!

You've still got loads of time to get to know some people if you wanted?

On here .. MSN .. Facebook .. Twitter .. I'm sure if you really want to make the effort, you'll manage :WAVE:

I'm not very good at meeting people >.< I only have 3 friends, two are boys who hate twilight, and my best friend is American who puts up with twilight for me :WINCE:. I h ave no idea how to really find people anyway *_*;

however I would kill for one friend who likes tiwlight rather than 'oh hey whats his name? Edmund?' lol >.<

• Moderators

I'm praying for a Cullen as SM promised us one, before I booked my Ticket. Was over the moon when I found out it was Peter, heartbroken now!

I don't think you can really hold them to that, especially now.

I think if they manage to replace Peter at all, it'll be a job well done for them.

I can understand work commitments comes first and that isn't Showmaster's fault but damn THIS bums me out big time! I had so looked fwd to meet him! I feared this might happened due to well reports of BD preps happening soon (in Oct) so I am very sad over this, but NOT blaming Showmasters or Peter for this.

• Moderators

I'm not very good at meeting people >.< I only have 3 friends, two are boys who hate twilight, and my best friend is American who puts up with twilight for me :(. I h ave no idea how to really find people anyway *_*;

however I would kill for one friend who likes tiwlight rather than 'oh hey whats his name? Edmund?' lol >.<

:WINCE: aww, well seriously there's lots of topics on here .. find the Introduce Yourself one .. stuff like that, and join in :WAVE:

Everyone's really nice around here, and you have the bonus of knowing they like the same stuff!