Guest Cancellation - Peter Facinelli

Massive Events

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one an really gutted, I can understand why he can't make it and Well done and good luck to him!

However Seeing this post

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=57214

Made me buy my ticket. Knowing a Cullen was going to be there was good enough for me to spend my money (Just under £550 so far on my ticket, travel, hotel, party outfits).

IMO it's unfair to say months earlier that we are going to get a Cullen and now Peter has pulled out say we might not!

• Moderators

IMO it's unfair to say months earlier that we are going to get a Cullen and now Peter has pulled out say we might not!

Sorry but whether they're a Cullen or not, they're still a guest, and guests can cancel. You know that as well as everyone else does. It's ALWAYS a risk buying for one guest.

I don't see them saying "well we HAVE to get a Cullen as a replacement, or else we just wont get one!" because that wouldn't make much sense. I don't believe they should narrow it down that much because it's going to be tricky enough as it is.

It's a little unfair to hold them to something that was said when they DID get one.

• Showmasters Admin

I for one an really gutted, I can understand why he can't make it and Well done and good luck to him!

However Seeing this post

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=57214

Made me buy my ticket. Knowing a Cullen was going to be there was good enough for me to spend my money (Just under £550 so far on my ticket, travel, hotel, party outfits).

To be fair they were hinting that they had a Cullen booked for the event at the time they posted that. And at the time they posted that they DID have a Cullen booked... and up until today they STILL had a Cullen booked. But as with ALL events tickets are sold on the basis that guests will cancel subject to work committments. They stated in that post that they had some guests booked and that one would be a Cullen, there was no lie..... one of the guests they had booked WAS a Cullen. It is not ME's fault that Peter has since had to cancel.

Are you suggesting that if they had said "sooo you want a volturi?" instead that they would be bound to provide a volturi member since Cameron has had to cancel?

I understand that it is a lot of money and a huge commitment to come along to these events, but it is made quite clear that all guests appear subject to work commitments.

SJ

x

Edited by slaycandy

• Moderators

I know we're all upset. But, it's not SM's or anyone's fault, really. I was very upset - I cried, yes. However, after a tear, a cookie and a hug from my mum I feel a bit better. I bet we're all going to have a blast no matter who the guests are. Try and look on the bright side, guys ^_^

I didn't get any cookies. Where's my cookie?

I'm praying for a Cullen as SM promised us one, before I booked my Ticket. Was over the moon when I found out it was Peter, heartbroken now!

I don't think you can really hold them to that, especially now.

I think if they manage to replace Peter at all, it'll be a job well done for them.

I would like to think that if they said they'd get a Cullen and they dropped out, they'd at least make us feel like SM was trying to keep that statement true by at least saying they are trying to to secure us another Cullen. Rather than the comment above.

I know we're all upset. But, it's not SM's or anyone's fault, really. I was very upset - I cried, yes. However, after a tear, a cookie and a hug from my mum I feel a bit better. I bet we're all going to have a blast no matter who the guests are. Try and look on the bright side, guys :o

OMG! I just remembered! Kev used to make me cookies! ^_^ A little talk is needed with hubby I think :o

Please for the love of God, not another wolf!

I want to like this and retweet it and all sorts :)

This x100 an NO CHARLIE i think he's great an reallllly funny but please just no....sorry Talie ^_^

^^^ I totally agree with you here!! Sorry guys!

• Moderators

I would like to think that if they said they'd get a Cullen and they dropped out, they'd at least make us feel like SM was trying to keep that statement true by at least saying they are trying to to secure us another Cullen. Rather than the comment above.

Or, if they see people are complaining because of the whole Cullen thing, they won't dare say it again perhaps?

I know we're all upset. But, it's not SM's or anyone's fault, really. I was very upset - I cried, yes. However, after a tear, a cookie and a hug from my mum I feel a bit better. I bet we're all going to have a blast no matter who the guests are. Try and look on the bright side, guys :o

OMG! I just remembered! Kev used to make me cookies! ^_^ A little talk is needed with hubby I think :D

Haha, cookies are just incredible :o Wish I could make them without burning them XD

• Showmasters Admin

I'm praying for a Cullen as SM promised us one, before I booked my Ticket. Was over the moon when I found out it was Peter, heartbroken now!

I don't think you can really hold them to that, especially now.

I think if they manage to replace Peter at all, it'll be a job well done for them.

If you look at the post ME put up about a Cullen... they stated: "who wants a Cullen? We have some guests booked already and we will announce who it is at ET3 on Saturday" this was no promise that "one of our guests will definitely be a cullen!!!" what they said was:

ONE OF THE GUESTS WE ALREADY HAVE BOOKED IS A CULLEN AND WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT ET3

(paraphrasing)

Nowhere in there did they state that there would definitely be a Cullen at ET4, just that they had one booked and would announced who at ET3.......... the promise was to announce a Cullen and they did just that, it is not ME's fault that Peter has since had to cancel.

SJ

xox

Just going alone and not knowing anyone at the con... >.< kind of sucks big time, it's not gonna be very enjoyable now

You've still got loads of time to get to know some people if you wanted?

On here .. MSN .. Facebook .. Twitter .. I'm sure if you really want to make the effort, you'll manage ^_^

I'm not very good at meeting people >.< I only have 3 friends, two are boys who hate twilight, and my best friend is American who puts up with twilight for me :o. I h ave no idea how to really find people anyway *_*;

however I would kill for one friend who likes tiwlight rather than 'oh hey whats his name? Edmund?' lol >.<

Aww we really are nice people and obviously we loooove twilight and will be more than happy to natter away to you!

I have the harry potter shield cutter shape,

Noddy

Kipper the dog

and wedding cakes

thats it lol :o

scrap that, they just reminded me noddy was anicing mould lol ^_^

I want some new cookie cutters :D

KIPPER?! Well, now I know what I expect you to bring me at ET4 :o

so in fact, ME did book a Cullen, they just had to pull out.

I personally feel sorry for all those in the office, they work like stink as it is, so to now be looking for another guest so close to the con, their workload has increased so much.

Yes, people are disappointed, but they havent broken any promises, I trust them, it will still be AWESOME! ^_^