Guest Cancellation - Peter Facinelli

Massive Events

Please don't patronize me, I was only suggesting it and now you're making me sound like some idiot! I think I'll just not post here in future if I'm going to get snide remarks like that. I'll just say that I'm looking forward to going to ET4 with my best friend, we're going to have the best time we can, and hopefully meet some nice people. I know people will think I'm some mardy little brat after saying this comment but I don't really care to be honest. It's a place to express opinions and if this means I'll be blocked or something, I'm sorry for anything I did.

Claire I applaude you! You would think that most of the people on this forum don't want to meet Rob as nobody ever mentions him. Everybody knows that he would probably not be able to come to such an event but admit it he would be the ultimate guest. I know ME can't be held responsible for Peter cancelling but its a shame they made such a big deal about having a Cullen and subsequently sold lots of tickets. I also noticed Peter is attending a Twilight convention in the US in about 2 weeks so good news for them!

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

No one really mentions him over and over and over because, quite simply, it's a given that the majority would want him there. He's the main guy in the series. So people try to request those who might not be under consideration quite as much.

And they DID have a Cullen.

No one really mentions him over and over and over because, quite simply, it's a given that the majority would want him there. He's the main guy in the series. So people try to request those who might not be under consideration quite as much.

And they DID have a Cullen.

NOT any more!

and how many times have I seen Jasper requested over and over again!

People should be able to ask for whoever they want without being made to feel stupid.

• Moderators

No one is being made to feel stupid. People joke around with each other on here, so I apologise if anything was taken in the wrong way.

It's just not as simple as people think sometimes.

And yes, the repeat requests aren't that useful whether Rob or Jackson or whoever. It's not personal.

Awww I love Rhys he's great but I still wish Gwen and Jack had gotten together Gwack <3 :WINCE:

I'm terible sorry, I've been to three events and I still don't know who you are lmao :D do you work with ME??

I'm sorry to butt in...but Gwack? Eww eww, now that's just plain wrong :P

Awww I love Rhys he's great but I still wish Gwen and Jack had gotten together Gwack <3 :P

I'm terible sorry, I've been to three events and I still don't know who you are lmao :yoda: do you work with ME??

I'm sorry to butt in...but Gwack? Eww eww, now that's just plain wrong :P

No no no Gwen and Jack are sooooo right!

And erm no I don't work for ME but I graduate next year and have no idea what I want to do with my life so if they're hiring I wouldn't say no :) Nope I'm just a slightly crazy person who attends events :) it's good fun

Also . . . . BILLY BURKE ;)

Edited by jazz5490

It really does suck that Peter won't be there. This is my first ever convention and it is upsetting that Jodelle, Cameron and Peter have all had to cancel, but every cloud has a silver lining and the silver lining here is that they are all getting good work and there careers are going up and up.

I hope that we get some cool replacements (i'm rooting for Xavier, Kellan, Chaske or Jackson!) but if not the people that are confirmed are cool!!

I'm sure we'll all have a blast at all the amazing sounding parties and guest talks!

xoxo

I'd rather SM be having a chat with a 'big' replacement who would rather wait till closer to the time to confirm their schedules and do our con rather than us say 'we need an answer now so we can announce it to our attendees' - otherwise we'd get nothing that way

I am sure SM are working hard to replace Peter - and I hope it will be worth the wait :)

SM/ME promised us a Cullen because we had one...it was Peter. I quite dont get why people are having a hard time understanding that. Nowhere was it stated that we would have a Cullen regardless if Peter cancelled!!!!! Unfortunately this particular ET has had its fair share of cancellations disapointing... yes of course it is, Peter and Alex were the reasons me & my sis bought our tickets, but we will get who we get and it will be great meeting the guests regardless of whether there are Cullens or not. :huh:

SM/ME promised us a Cullen because we had one...it was Peter. I quite dont get why people are having a hard time understanding that. Nowhere was it stated that we would have a Cullen regardless if Peter cancelled!!!!! Unfortunately this particular ET has had its fair share of cancellations disapointing... yes of course it is, Peter and Alex were the reasons me & my sis bought our tickets, but we will get who we get and it will be great meeting the guests regardless of whether there are Cullens or not. :D

You know you shouldn't even brother trying to explain this to people because they probably already understand why it is as it is anyway and gregardless they are going to complain and have a little rant if they are feeling that way... i mean fair enough no need to have a go at SM because its not their fault but if they wanted to take the risk of buying a ticket for just one or two peticular guests then I suppose they will be angry but it's there own fault at the end of the day...... Yeah when I saw that peter was anouced that was it i bought a ticket and wen he cancelled i was miffed but tbh Its going to be a great time gredardless who is or isnt there I mean last time we hardly got to see the guests as sum of you will know because they got ambushed at the party but everyone still had a great time.

Anywho I am totally sicked out only £ more weeks to have to wait woot woot !"!!!!!!!!!

SM/ME promised us a Cullen because we had one...it was Peter. I quite dont get why people are having a hard time understanding that. Nowhere was it stated that we would have a Cullen regardless if Peter cancelled!!!!! Unfortunately this particular ET has had its fair share of cancellations disapointing... yes of course it is, Peter and Alex were the reasons me & my sis bought our tickets, but we will get who we get and it will be great meeting the guests regardless of whether there are Cullens or not. :D

You know you shouldn't even brother trying to explain this to people because they probably already understand why it is as it is anyway and gregardless they are going to complain and have a little rant if they are feeling that way

Yeah, its understandable that people will be a little angry and have a little rant.. Its just a little frustrating coming on here, seeing the same point getting said over and over when it has been explained numerous times. Oh well....c'est la vie.

But like yourself and as I mentioned before, me & my sis are planning on having a great time regardless!!! We will all have a great time!!! Roll on october, ET4 AND Hallowhedon, woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::D:clap:

Roll on october, ET4 AND Hallowhedon, woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :YAHOO::thumbup::dance:

woooo you're going to both ET4 and Hallowhedon?? You're really lucky, you know! :P

I am lucky that I get to go to both and believe me I appreciate & savour every moment of it! But its only through many months of saving and sacrifice that I can go...so I thank myself!! :P haha

Edited by gemma85