Guest Cancellation - Peter Facinelli

Massive Events

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the last I’m going to talk about it. I understand Peter has to work. My point is I would of liked SM to make us feel that they are still trying to get another Cullen there. If they can't them fair enough, but at least I would have felt like they've tried. Instead of getting a reply like this

I don't think you can really hold them to that, especially now.

I think if they manage to replace Peter at all, it'll be a job well done for them.

• Moderators

This is the last I’m going to talk about it. I understand Peter has to work. My point is I would of liked SM to make us feel that they are still trying to get another Cullen there. If they can't them fair enough, but at least I would have felt like they've tried. Instead of getting a reply like this

I think if they manage to replace Peter at all, it'll be a job well done for them.

Sorry but that's genuinely how I see it. I think they will be working very hard to get a replacement guest, and I think they'll do well to get one. If you think I was being rude then that wasn't the case :o

OOH OOH OOH! Just remembered I bought Matthew a family of gingerbread people cutters! :o

Now, just to convince Kev to bake me some cookies :(

Well, he makes delicious ones..............white choc chunks and cranberry yum! :D

I HAD A CHOCOLATE CHIP ONE WITH CRANBERRIES! :o

I think it should! XD Could they sell cookie cutters in the dealer's room? Hehe :P

• Showmasters Admin

I said in an earlier post that we are well aware of the people that you all want to meet and those who you have not met before! That is where we start our search! I think that pretty much includes looking at Cullens! :o

But also bear in mind that anyone we speak to does also have to be able to attend and with work commitments and such like not everyone can!

We are trying hard for a great replacement guest though! :(

Mark :D

• Showmasters Admin

I'm sure ME will try for ANYONE at this stage. With four weeks to go to an event they have to try for everyone out there to get a replacement at all. A lot of actors will have their schedules already for the next month or so and trying to fit in a con may not be viable at this late stage. I think what David is saying that IF ME can get ANY guest that is an incredible feat.... because it is going to be tough to get a guest booked at this stage. Of course they will try for a Cullen, they'll try for every actor they possibly can just to get ONE booked. But the timing makes it that much harder!

SJ

x

I firmly believe they will work right up to the con to get the best guests for us that are feasible to get.

Not all guests want to do cons, they know who we want, and who we have had in the past.

They WILL work on another guest, Mark has already said that, there is no reason to doubt him. Cullen, Volturi, Wolf or Human, there are loads of Twilight guests possible and Massive Events have brought a crazy number of Twilight guests to the cons, surely one of the the biggest varieties of guests, certainly in the UK

I reckon there should be a Mugs gallery of all the Twilight guests they have had, I bet a few jaws would drop down to the ground when they add them all up!.

Keep the faith, they will be working flat out to sort out another guest for us :o

Me and my friend Hayley are coming to a convention for the first time and were SO excited to meet all the guests! Then there's been 3 cancellations and it feels like a disaster. Obviously we love the actors and we're happy for them getting such good career opportunities, but we can't help but feel our excitement's been crushed and we feel really let down. We saved for AGES to buy our tickets and have been waiting (like everyone else) for months for this! We just feel...really let down :o we hope you can find us a replacement that was just as good as Peter!! And we're glad you managed to get us 2 fab guests in such short notice to replace Jodelle and Cameron....still gutted about Peter though :/ bad bad times. xxx

• Moderators

Me and my friend Hayley are coming to a convention for the first time and were SO excited to meet all the guests! Then there's been 3 cancellations and it feels like a disaster. Obviously we love the actors and we're happy for them getting such good career opportunities, but we can't help but feel our excitement's been crushed and we feel really let down. We saved for AGES to buy our tickets and have been waiting (like everyone else) for months for this! We just feel...really let down :( we hope you can find us a replacement that was just as good as Peter!! And we're glad you managed to get us 2 fab guests in such short notice to replace Jodelle and Cameron....still gutted about Peter though :/ bad bad times. xxx

It is really unfortunate, especially for a 1st timer. I know a lot of people here had their first at ET1 and the lineup there was fantastic including Peter, Kellan and Ashley. So it CAN work out, and a lot of the time it does.

I have no doubt that once you're there, you'll all manage to have a great time. The guests will be fantastic whoever they end up being. The atmosphere is always buzzing, and everyone's friendly. Just try to look forward to it, and I'm sure it'll be great if you make the most of it :smile:

I said in an earlier post that we are well aware of the people that you all want to meet and those who you have not met before! That is where we start our search! I think that pretty much includes looking at Cullens! :smile:

But also bear in mind that anyone we speak to does also have to be able to attend and with work commitments and such like not everyone can!

We are trying hard for a great replacement guest though! :(

Mark :D

I vote Michael Sheen! Or Billy Burke! Or Rachelle again! Or Cam G! Or Rob, Kristen, Taylor or Dakota. Orrr Kellan, Nikki, Ashley or Jackson but I doubt they'll say yes lol!

Edited by twilight obsessive