Guest suggestions

Actually what about Nichelle Nichols to go along with Walter Koenig...I emailed her this suggestion on Facebook and she said if she asked she will definitely accept and she has not been to a SM event for 6 years so please ask Nichelle.....if you ask her she will come!!!!

Wow, that would be awesome! Definitely happy to know that she's interested, now she'll have to be invited for a future event, if not this particular one.

Thanx for your support Autobot the more pople that support me the better!!

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda Seyfried (Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Veronica Mars & Red Riding Hood)

Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother & American Pie)

Joseph Lawrence (CSI NY, Blossom & Half & Half)

Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Ordinary Family & O.C.)

Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)

Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless & Scooby Doo 2)

Edited by Daniel

Casper Van Dien !!

Great idea. His wife Catehrine Oxenburg could come with him. She played Amanda Carrington in Dynasty

I love starship troopers (the 1st one)

The first ones amazing, the second was horrendous, I have to admit, I did enjoy the third one... ha!

agreed on the first 2, the 3rd ive not seen, is it really any good? I know casper is in it and the gorgeous jolene blalock but it looked really bad b movie crap only slightly more advanced than part 2. which isnt saying much.

the first one had some great undertones and messages, also cracking action, drama and sound trak, the second was aweful, they even reused some of the cgi. it was cheap crap. put me off the 3rd one.

(whispers guest suggestion of...) Steven Seagal

yes please

Casper Van Dien !!

Great idea. His wife Catehrine Oxenburg could come with him. She played Amanda Carrington in Dynasty

I love starship troopers (the 1st one)

The first ones amazing, the second was horrendous, I have to admit, I did enjoy the third one... ha!

agreed on the first 2, the 3rd ive not seen, is it really any good? I know casper is in it and the gorgeous jolene blalock but it looked really bad b movie crap only slightly more advanced than part 2. which isnt saying much.

the first one had some great undertones and messages, also cracking action, drama and sound trak, the second was aweful, they even reused some of the cgi. it was cheap crap. put me off the 3rd one.

(whispers guest suggestion of...) Steven Seagal

yes please

The third is without a doubt a b movie, but i enjoy a b movie once in a while B) but it aint bad, silly sure, but, its some good entertainment. The second one one looked awful, didnt feel anything like the first and the bugs were barely in it no doubt because it would have cost too much. This one has plenty of bugs, feels like the first and hey, its just great fun. Also returns to some things from the original. Worth a watch! Trust me, they obviously put in some effort here to make it closer to the original, they learnt something from the mess that was Starship Troopers 2.

So for the Hellraiser Reunion we need some more names doing signing shows:

Clare Higgins

Ashley Laurence

Sean Chapman

Grace Kirby

Andrew Robinson

Christopher Young

Tony Randel

Because the most names above and already attending LFCC also played in Hellraiser II, these three would be cool adds for the second part:

Kenneth Cranham

Angus MacInnes

Barbie Wilde

Edited by DJachmed

Rutger Hauer, SERIOUSLY! He's done a lot of hit films and some cult classics. He's also fresh off of the internet phenomenon that is Hobo with a Shotgun. He does conventions and would be really popular.

Don't know if he's been on any of these events before. Anyone know?

Rutger Hauer, SERIOUSLY! He's done a lot of hit films and some cult classics. He's also fresh off of the internet phenomenon that is Hobo with a Shotgun. He does conventions and would be really popular.

Don't know if he's been on any of these events before. Anyone know?

yes he was at one of the first collectormania

Andy Umberger (24, Buffy & Boston Legal)

Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)

Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy & Lions for Lambs)

Ashley Greene (Twilight & Desire)

Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)

Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees & Memphis Beat)