Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Jola

I have today posted out ALL Registration Ticket Letters today, for orders placed up to and including 4th July.

Keep an eye on your letter boxes as they should be hitting your mats in the next couple of days :P

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a random question Jola if I order my tickets a few days after LFACC will I receive my tickets by post or will I have to pick them up from the registration desk?

They should still be sent, that's about a month before the Bitten date.

Just a random question Jola if I order my tickets a few days after LFACC will I receive my tickets by post or will I have to pick them up from the registration desk?

Exactly what QS has said - they'll be posted out. In fact Reg Ticket letters are posted out right up until the shop closes which is usually a few days before the event itself.

Exactly what QS has said - they'll be posted out. In fact Reg Ticket letters are posted out right up until the shop closes which is usually a few days before the event itself.

Awesome thanks for the speedy answer guys :P much appriciated as always

Heulwen! You're in Wales! We always have to wait an extra day or two with our magnificent postal system lol :YAHOO:

awww don't say that!!! :angry:

Means I'll be having to call home from Scotland to find out (and I bought my friend's seperately too, so I'll have to get her to open 2 letters - Mine's the lowest no cos I booked mine a few days earlier!)

Just called home and postie hasn't been yet today.....

I got mine today as well!!! Gold 16!!! Well chuffed!!!

Awesome!!!

when did you book??

x

4th September babe! xx

oooh :) I booked on 7th August, so I should be even lower than that! SQUEEE!!!