Post Your Pics!

Beechy08

GB-Gozer.jpg

this was taken when the 8 GBs were finally all together as a group and luckily ran into Slavitza Jovan (Gozer) on her way back from a break. She was very gracious to take a group photo with us, a real pleasure and honour to have met her.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm whoops how do i make it smaller

i use photobucket, once uploaded to there you can press edit on a photo and resize them

cheers will look into it i am a rubbish on pcs hence my 20 posts in 7 years lol

erm whoops how do i make it smaller

Here you go...

If you right-click and save it, you can upload it to your picture-hosting site of choice and edit your post above.

cheers will just delete my photo no point in adding it again :D

this was taken when the 8 GBs were finally all together as a group and luckily ran into Slavitza Jovan (Gozer) on her way back from a break. She was very gracious to take a group photo with us, a real pleasure and honour to have met her.

Now that is an awesome shot!

I only took a couple of pictures today

2010-05-3014-46-3622285.jpg2010-05-3014-03-3222283.jpg

A few more photoshoots

KateMulgrewcopy.jpgLindaHamiltoncopy.jpg

JGHertzlercopy.jpgGeorgiaMoffettcopy.jpg

RedDwarfcopy.jpgChrisBarriecopy.jpg

NickiClyneAcopy.jpgNickiClyneBcopy.jpg

GowronMartokcopy.jpgJoeFlaniganAcopy.jpg

JeffreyCombscopy.jpg

Finally, Sir Patrick Stewart and his right shoulder :P

PatrickStewartcopy.jpg

cimg0045vq.jpg

Jeffrey Combs... I apologise the the person sitting next to him for this... i couldn't resist! :D

:D

Brilliant pics everyone - here are mine (the pencil drawings are ones that I've done myself and I think it adds a nice twist to get them signed by the subject - I was very flattered when Patrick Stewart asked me if drawing was a job or a hobby!)

I can see why he asked that - very impressive drawings!

Brilliant pics everyone - here are mine (the pencil drawings are ones that I've done myself and I think it adds a nice twist to get them signed by the subject - I was very flattered when Patrick Stewart asked me if drawing was a job or a hobby!)

Yes, very impressive indeed!

Thank you very much. :D

It's nice taking them to these events to see what other people think - I suppose you could say to show them off, but I hope it doesn't come across in a bad way!

EDIT - thanks QS - just seen your post! :(

Edited by scoop1107

We didnt look at them until we were on our way home and noticed that we have the same problem as you with the patrick stewart one... The wifes one is ok but mine isnt..

Its still not too bad but not a patch on the other 5..

Hopefully this can be sorted out and i've emailed showmasters to see what can be done..

What did Scooch say to you to resolve the problem??

As it was near the end of the day, and she knew I was coming back today, it was just to ask for a reprint. The actual photo image was fine. It had just gone wrong during the printing process. If I wasn't coming back today then Scooch would have arranged to have the reprint posted to me.

FAO Scooch/Pooks/young Kelly - what have I started....sorry :D . Also after our chat I did manage to find Squidge...I mean Mara...for a quick chat/chuckle as well.

Edited by 1of2

It's nice taking them to these events to see what other people think - I suppose you could say to show them off, but I hope it doesn't come across in a bad way!

No, it doesn't come across in a bad way. All artists rely on feedback, and that's a great way to get it. :D

No, it doesn't come across in a bad way. All artists rely on feedback, and that's a great way to get it. :(

Glad to hear it! :D

Thank you to anyone who gave me positive comments over the weekend - it really does spur me on to do more for future signings. It's just a shame I couldn't find a good enough pic of Tom Paris to do one for RDM to sign, but maybe I'll find one in the future.

Oh! Timelord you were infront of me for Patrick.

I remember how tall you were, I couldn't see Patrick!

Did you order two shoots for some?

alright mate!, lol sorry.

no didnt order any 2's, sometimes if the photographer thinks something was wrong, noone smiling or bad shadow or closed eyes or something they take a second but both are developed, its brilliant, some pp dont bother picking the second up, I do. Its a nice bonus

Always makes me laugh when he has to take a second one and he uses that phrase "You were perfect, I wasn't"

I have to agree with Timelord, It is a very welcome bonus when you get more than one print.

Just makes the whole experience better!

Can we see more of the Klingon shoots please! It was hilarious standing in line watching the 'victims' walking into the unknown...songs..attacks...general Klingons being Klingons. Would be nice to see Slaycandys photos as their poses were brilliant.

it really does spur me on to do more for future signings.
Yes, carry on drawing and posting them on here.

Can we see more of the Klingon shoots please! It was hilarious standing in line watching the 'victims' walking into the unknown...songs..attacks...general Klingons being Klingons. Would be nice to see Slaycandys photos as their poses were brilliant.

it really does spur me on to do more for future signings.
Yes, carry on drawing and posting them on here.

JG said to me we could use someone like you in the empire, where is your uniform, I replied its in the dry cleaners and thats why he is laughing in my photo with them lol, though it also looks a bit like im tickling him lol, he also slapped my back whilst laughing as i left, great experience, wish id done the out of make up with him

also, in yours is he doing the no photos thing? he did that with robert with someone a few ppl infront of me at the shoot, was very funny

though it doesnt beat chris with someones mr fribble at the dwarf group shot yesterday, he was doing the movements with it also, danny and robert saying hes still got it lol, bet thats a good pic

I do have one thing to say and its this, the security was exceptional and this included the whole no posing for pics rule. There was one guest who only gave his name in this weird sounding raspy voice almost reminiscent of James Earl Jones and I asked my friend to take a picture of him and what happened next kind of got a bit nasty.

First of all part of Vader is it? Mind you he asked me to call him Anakin, then when I asked if he had a girlfriend or something all bets were off and part of Vaders entourage shoved a blaster into my side and two stormtroopers and a biker scout almost like something out of Reservoir Dogs took aim at my friend holding the camera.

IMG_6867.jpg