Post Your Pics!

Beechy08

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JG said to me we could use someone like you in the empire, where is your uniform, I replied its in the dry cleaners and thats why he is laughing in my photo with them lol, though it also looks a bit like im tickling him lol, he also slapped my back whilst laughing as i left, great experience, wish id done the out of make up with him.
:P

also, in yours is he doing the no photos thing?
Yep, I was the first person in his photoshoot got 'no photos!'. Great entertainment, the pair of them - individually and together.

I saw a Chris & Mr Fibble photo on the collection desk. It just confirmed my wish that I had one!

Here's the link to my photos, all added to my website! I was hoping to add scans of my autographs, but I can't get them to stay where I want them to on the page!

Oh, that shoot with JG was hilarious, particularly your photo! (I was some way behind you in the queue.) Although it was obviously a bit of a surprise for you at the time, that hug photo is actually really sweet.

Here's the link to my photos, all added to my website! I was hoping to add scans of my autographs, but I can't get them to stay where I want them to on the page!

Oh, that shoot with JG was hilarious, particularly your photo! (I was some way behind you in the queue.) Although it was obviously a bit of a surprise for you at the time, that hug photo is actually really sweet.

JGHertzler1.jpg

That happened when he asked "Would you like me to ...put my arms around you?" By which I assumed he meant just put the one arm across my shoulder. When I said he could if he liked, well ...you can see for yourself what happened.

I was really glad that they printed this. I thought they might throw it away as a mistake. J.G. Hertzler and Robert O'Reilly made my weekend!

JGHertzler1.jpg

That happened when he asked "Would you like me to ...put my arms around you?" By which I assumed he meant just put the one arm across my shoulder. When I said he could if he liked, well ...you can see for yourself what happened.

I was really glad that they printed this. I thought they might throw it away as a mistake. J.G. Hertzler and Robert O'Reilly made my weekend!

Oh, I saw, dude. ;) It was great. And that pic's definitely the best one. I'm glad the photographer (Diane? I do recognize her now, but I can't remember her name yet) had the presence of mind to capture the moment.

I don't know if you heard this bit, but for the next person, JG said, "Shall I put my legs around you?", so you probably got off lucky there. :huh: (The crew member by the red line was collapsing with laughter at his antics, bless her.) When it came to my turn and he asked me what post I'd like, I said, "Oh, I'm good with whatever," and if you've seen my photos a bit earlier on in this thread, you'll see what the result was... I went mainly for my Klingon photo (and Sir Patrick, natch), but that was an unexpected bonus, definitely!

I'd love to see him (and Robert) again at a future event. So entertaining! And very nice to talk to outside the photoshoot as well.

monday photos
I see you went for a repeat with Michelle then :huh:

Thinking about it, everytime I saw you Saturday/Sunday it was in one of three places. The organizers booth, queuing for photoshoot tickets. In a queue for a photoshoot. Collecting a photoshoot.

monday photos
I see you went for a repeat with Michelle then :huh:

Thinking about it, everytime I saw you Saturday/Sunday it was in one of three places. The organizers booth, queuing for photoshoot tickets. In a queue for a photoshoot. Collecting a photoshoot.

lol that was my weekend, though include circling the concourse a thousand times and lunch in macdonalds lol. I dont collect autos really (i was gonna do norman but when i went he wasnt there and i couldnt be bothered after that, only wanted a pic anyway) and there were no talks at this one so mr photoshoot was photoshooting ;-)

if i was rich id do autos, well if i was rich i would of done photos with everyone lol

yer went back for a second michelle, she is gorgeous, although im a massive trek fan im more of a fan of her in 24 and BG where she had more screen time.

today she had a low cut top and skin tight jeans on ;-)

she is such a nice person also.

Great photos everyone! I had a really good weekend. The only guest I was put off by on Friday was Tim Russ, he was ...well there's no other word than rude, so come Saturday I wasn't particularly looking forward to his photoshoot and even offered someone else my ticket but they said I should go ahead with it as I'd paid for it and he was totally different. He smiled, he spoke, he even wanted to shake hands for the photo, all of the things he should've done buy didn't on Friday when I got the autograph. I haven't had time to upload my pics yet but will do soon.

The Stig was fantastic.

13yqkw.png

Echoing the comments about Linda Hamilton being the most fantastic guest ever.

ivxylj.png

13zwv13.png

('scuse my dusty scanner)

Did anyone get any decent photos of me? I forgot to take a good solo one, instead I have plenty of me doing oh-so mature things like this:

t9y4aq.png

Did anyone get any decent photos of me? I forgot to take a good solo one, instead I have plenty of me doing oh-so mature things like this:

I got one of you just waiting on Photobucket to finish loading then will put it up! If you want a better copy let me know and I'll email it to you. Was a cool costume by the way!!

Edited by wabit

Echoing the comments about Linda Hamilton being the most fantastic guest ever.

love your linda hamilton photo. brilliant. she seemed a great sport.

I got one of you just waiting on Photobucket to finish loading then will put it up! If you want a better copy let me know and I'll email it to you. Was a cool costume by the way!!

love your linda hamilton photo shoot. looks like she was a great sport.

Edited to remove string of double quotes pictures

Edited by Queen_Sindel

As some of the guests did not want photos taken of them at the event (and this request was honoured by most people including myself) are there any official SM photos taken which we can download/have a copy of instead?

I know that's why there were photoshoots but I could not afford the autorgraphs and photoshoots too!

Thanks!

Here you go Soomka.

P1010351.jpg

guys can you not quote all the pictures when you reply to someone it slows some comps right down thanks!

also great pictures everyone!

Done, sorry I usually do that but lack of sleep is my excuse this time!! :P