Post Your Pics!

Beechy08

Starting this now so people who are only coming later in the weekend can see just how amazing the event is :)

Im not coming till tomorrow either so I can see all the happenings too :P

Edited by Beechy

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the Trek guests allowing posed pictures at the signing tables? Just want a heads up for tomorrow. Thanks :)
Jeffrey and Robert happily posed. Tim and JG didn't have any signs up, I just forgot to ask and take a photo. Kate didn't have a sign up either but her queue was quite long so I didn't bother asking for a posed photo. I suspect that Kate may be 'no posed' tomorrow.

The coats are on....was it cold there again today?

Forecast is shocking for tomorrow, fortunately I'll be there later in the weekend.

Yep the coats were on :D . That may be partly down to the fact that I caught each one more or less as they just arrived and so they hadn't really had time to remove coats.

I had a thin jacket on and to be honest whilst there was the odd gust of wind I would have quite happily walked around in a t-shirt. I was just too lazy to take the jacket back to the car!. Last time was cold, I wouldn't have called today cold.

Jeffrey and Robert happily posed. Tim and JG didn't have any signs up, I just forgot to ask and take a photo. Kate didn't have a sign up either but her queue was quite long so I didn't bother asking for a posed photo. I suspect that Kate may be 'no posed' tomorrow.

Thanks 1of2. I have photoshoots with them but I have only ever has photos at the table at signing events s it would have been nice to carry on the collection. I dont mind either way as Im not really photogenic, hence the never having a photoshoot lol

I forgot to mention that Joe Flanigan was 'no posed photos' today.

I dont mind either way as Im not really photogenic, hence the never having a photoshoot lol
I am definitely not photogenic but the lure of a proper photoshot is always too hard for me to resist.

Oh what? Really? I hope it changes tomorrow or I'll have to try get a photo op instead, thanks 1of2 :YAHOO:

Edited by malty

I dont mind either way as Im not really photogenic, hence the never having a photoshoot lol
I am definitely not photogenic but the lure of a proper photoshot is always too hard for me to resist.

im the same!

I'm still debating having a photo-shoot with Georgia. Or a desk one.

Decisions decisions.

in all the photo shoot pics ive seen of ppl with her online she isnt very touchy, in fact there is usually quite a gap between her and the ppl, though im still getting a photoshoot, photo shoots are the only way to fly ;-)

I'm still debating having a photo-shoot with Georgia. Or a desk one.

Decisions decisions.

in all the photo shoot pics ive seen of ppl with her online she isnt very touchy, in fact there is usually quite a gap between her and the ppl, though im still getting a photoshoot, photo shoots are the only way to fly ;-)

Surprisingly she allowed people to put an arm around her.

Haven't got my photo shoot yet, decided to do it last minute. Had to wait for 2 hours :S

Meandgeorgia.png

Any news on Linda Hamilton?

Super busy? No posed pics? I'm goin tmz, super excited and as I'm travelling from Liverpool I am a lil worried about gettin there a tad later than I should :S

Emma :)

Super busy? No posed pics? I'm goin tmz, super excited and as I'm travelling from Liverpool I am a lil worried about gettin there a tad later than I should :S

No posed pictures for Linda when I went up. I have a candid which I will post shortly.

Four of my nine photoshoots were ready before I left

TimRuss.jpgRobertDuncanMcNeill.jpg

MichelleForbes.jpgPatrickStewart.jpg

No your eyes are not deceiving you, and the scan is correct. Thanks to Scooch and her colleagues for confirming (and how to resolve it) that I only have 3/4's of a Patrick in my photo. An issue with the printing company and not a case of Malcolm being blindfolded!

No posed pictures for Linda when I went up. I have a candid which I will post shortly.

Four of my nine photoshoots were ready before I left

No your eyes are not deceiving you, and the scan is correct. Thanks to Scooch and her colleagues for confirming (and how to resolve it) that I only have 3/4's of a Patrick in my photo. An issue with the printing company and not a case of Malcolm being blindfolded!

How was Michelle? Was the photo op worthwhile and was she personable?

How was Michelle? Was the photo op worthwhile and was she personable?
Yes, she is very warm and friendly. By warm I mean approachable and not hot...and by not hot I don't mean...I'm just digging myself a bigger hole here!

would malcom let you have the file then?
No idea. The simple soution is to get a reprint tomorrow when hopefully the printing issues from today have been resolved.

2010-05-2916-21-3322273.jpg2010-05-2916-40-4922275.jpg

2010-05-2909-49-3722257.jpg2010-05-2909-34-3822255.jpg

Apologies to young Nicki, not only have I managed to get you slightly out of focus but I then go and cut off the top of your head. Oops!