PATRICK STEWART is doing both days

showmasters

(pretty please can you edit your post so there aren't two pics of me spamming up the thread lol?!)

Just looked the date up- January '03 at Star Trek the Adventure in Hyde Park. It had lots of uniforms, some probable likely replica props (as they looked seriously fake) and I bought a Star Trek teddy. It wasn't as great as I expected it to be like the big ones in America, but it was better than nothing!! Totally packed- who'd a thunk it?

Great stuff!

What pictures do you think they will have of Patrick for him to sign? I will have to go for one of him as captain Picard. And I was thinking it would be great to have him and Riker together as I'm going to see Jonathan Frakes in July. So it would be cool for them both to sign the same picture. I also would like a picture of him in a Christmas Carol.

What do others think?

What pictures do you think they will have of Patrick for him to sign?

SM never confirm what pictures they will have to be signed. If there is a specific picture you want to get signed, you might be better off to source it yourself to avoid any disappointment at the event.

From previous experience they usually do have a good varied selection for the guests but it does take them quite a while to find decent images, sort out any copyright issues and print enough off for the event

Edited by Beechy

jason, do you know yet if his shoots will be normal standing or "captains chair type" ?
Chairs would work for me

1701d.jpg

wish id been able to afford the vegas thing also.

yer this type of thing is what would be amazing for warp 10, props and set mock ups are great for events

• Showmasters Admin

Good news, fingers crossed for open queues and personalisations on Sunday then!!

well lizzy you cannot have it both ways i am sorry :huh:

if we have open queues then there would not be the amount of fans needed for us to pay Patrick and that would not be good for anyone as we would not be able to bring him back would we ;)

so let hope there are lots of people like there was for leonard last time as thats why we could go for Shatner for london ;)

as to personalisations that is down to the guest them selfs we are there to run the event its always down to the guest on this point so we will see

jason :WAVE:

Good news, fingers crossed for open queues and personalisations on Sunday then!!

well lizzy you cannot have it both ways i am sorry :huh:

if we have open queues then there would not be the amount of fans needed for us to pay Patrick and that would not be good for anyone as we would not be able to bring him back would we ;)

so let hope there are lots of people like there was for leonard last time as thats why we could go for Shatner for london ;)

as to personalisations that is down to the guest them selfs we are there to run the event its always down to the guest on this point so we will see

jason :WAVE:

im sure there will be queues! patricks a legend

jason on another note, please get leonard back, ill do anything, i got into cons like a month to late :-( and i fear the worst, ill even kiss your feet should you so wish ;-)

well lizzy you cannot have it both ways i am sorry :D

if we have open queues then there would not be the amount of fans needed for us to pay Patrick and that would not be good for anyone as we would not be able to bring him back would we :D

so let hope there are lots of people like there was for leonard last time as thats why we could go for Shatner for london :D

jason :dance:

Lol I don't mean it like that :D some have said at the very end of lfcc he had open queue for like 10 mins and he did a few personalisations... i'll be standing there like a vulture waiting, just in case teehee!

At least he's not being as expensive as William Shatner.

I'm not going to get into a discussion of who is the best captain or anything but I figure the cheaper price is that he is not as rare to meet now or in the future.

Saying that it's always down to the guest is facetious; sometimes the guest does something that they don't want to because they're told to, either by their agent or someone else involved. To say it's always up to the guest is a generalisation.

But, that's for another time and thread.

Gung-ho for the event now! :unsure: Looking forward to finding out times for the photoshoots closer to the event. I'll be there lal day anyway.