important info about Brian J Smith

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi all,

We have had the chance to get word to Brian and we have worked out where the confusion was.

This was Brian's first con and this is all very new to him. As such when he was booked he expected it to be just like a press junket where all the cast members are going to be there or at least most of the cast, so when it came to near the time and he found out that his other cast members were not attending it was a bit of a shock to him. He felt he did not want to be there on his own and that’s why he pulled out.

Now we have had the chance to talk about how things work and what to expect he is a lot more relaxed about the event and does really want to attend and meet you the fans, so we will be seeing Brian at this event :-D

We know there was some misunderstanding with all this, but when you get to the bottom of it all, its all good and we can see that Brian is a stand up guy and we will all have a great time with him.

We are excited to have him as a great guest from SGU and we are all looking forward to meeting him in the next few weeks. :blink:

Jason :WINCE:

That's great news, I'm so glad you've all managed to sort it out and am really happy for everyone who's attending this event, I hope you all have a great time at the convention. I've got to say, the line-up is looking very good indeed. :blink:

Edited by Doctor Who

Awww yay, soooo glad he's coming!!

I can see where he might have got the wrong idea if his agent or whoever didnt fully explain what the event was exactly especially as he's a con virgin!

As he's a newbie we'll have to show him what cons are really all about and make sure he has an awesome time!

xxxx

Ace news, can't wait for c7.4 - just hope it doesn't snow that weekend and cause any problems, fingers crossed!

Really hope all the other attendees are pleased to and will support him and show him what a great time can be had at a con. I plan on giving him a really warm welcome.