Registration Ticket Letters Are Being Posted - SLOWLY!

Jola

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be slot happier when I get my letter. I paid cash for mine at et2 so I keep thinking theirs not record of my purchase n all that queing will have been for nothing bla bla bla I'm such a worrier :YAHOO:

Me too! I got mine at prom so am stressing a bit about getting my ET4 ticket incase it stuffs up somewhere along the line :/

I'll be slot happier when I get my letter. I paid cash for mine at et2 so I keep thinking theirs not record of my purchase n all that queing will have been for nothing bla bla bla I'm such a worrier :rolleyes:

dont worry I did the same at ET1 for ET2 tickets and I was so worried mine wouldn't come but it did with no problems......haha although i'm sure even though I told you that you'll still worry I probably would be the same!

I'll be slot happier when I get my letter. I paid cash for mine at et2 so I keep thinking theirs not record of my purchase n all that queing will have been for nothing bla bla bla I'm such a worrier :smile:

dont worry I did the same at ET1 for ET2 tickets and I was so worried mine wouldn't come but it did with no problems......haha although i'm sure even though I told you that you'll still worry I probably would be the same!

lol yep, i'll still worry. At the time of purchase i was G84 but if that changes im worried about not being able to get my et4 tickets bla bla bla SO my plan of action is to not think about it!! lol

I have posted out the first batch of Registration Ticket Letters out today to ALL the overseas customers only.

The remainder will be sent out in no particular order over the next few weeks or so.

I cant remember my confirmation code is that bad, will i still get my tickets?

Thanks Jola you always work so hard - large G&T or Red Bull ^_^

^_^ Yay Im gonna get a letter!

I never get post... lol

You sound like Sam lol she's be excited to get her ticket as ours will be sent separately.

I'll be slot happier when I get my letter. I paid cash for mine at et2 so I keep thinking theirs not record of my purchase n all that queing will have been for nothing bla bla bla I'm such a worrier :D

Ditto paid cash for mine and Sam's but I've still got the piece of paper that Wendy wrote our details on and our numbers - but will still be happier when I get our letters!!!!

Edited by Twilightmum49

I cant remember my confirmation code is that bad, will i still get my tickets?

Yes, you will still get your tickets.

If there should be a problem (sometimes letters do get lost in the mail) the confirmation code would make it easier to find your order, but if everything else fails this can be done by name.

To my surprise I got my confirmation letter today, thanks Jola!

I am surprised cos when I bought my Gold ticket at ET2 I was told I wouldn't get any confirmation letter, that my confirmation thing was my credit card receipt with my Gold ticket number on it..but lord and behold..Jola sent me a confirmation letter :-). Very happy for this so thanks!