How many nights are you staying for?

parkerj

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At ET1 we stayed Friday, Saturday and Sunday night but then were late for school on Monday morning as it took longer for us to pack than we'd expected.

So for ET2 we only stayed Friday and Saturday night but then on the sunday we had no where to change, real problem! If we didn't have my brother with us, maybe we could have tried to change in the car...

This time we're old enough to go alone, so it's up to us... Guessing we'll book the hotel for the Sunday night if only to have somewhere to change and still leave on the Sunday night. (:

At ET1 we stayed Friday, Saturday and Sunday night but then were late for school on Monday morning as it took longer for us to pack than we'd expected.

So for ET2 we only stayed Friday and Saturday night but then on the sunday we had no where to change, real problem! If we didn't have my brother with us, maybe we could have tried to change in the car...

This time we're old enough to go alone, so it's up to us... Guessing we'll book the hotel for the Sunday night if only to have somewhere to change and still leave on the Sunday night. (:

you can book a room just for the day, but its ultra expensive. I wud offer you my room to change but im only staying fri and sat night. Maybe the loo's?

Gillian and I will be staying for 4 night at the Hilton..

Can't wait to meet you guys.......

Yay! So does Mikaela and I, see you there :pyth:

Yes we are! Woo still very excited, is it Feb yet?

:pyth::pyth::pyth:

I thought 4 nights was better - only did one night at the proms so missed out on the Sunday night party. Thurday night is going to be a chill out/catch up session!

Well if you book for just 2 nights you can get ready in my room with me and my friend as were staying all three nights. If you want of course :)

Fri, Sat & Sun night - same as ET2 It was nice having an easy night on Sunday before our long drive home so we'll be doing the same again, One thing I noticed with the Hilton special rates link was it automaticly made your stay Thurs through Monday - Hope nothing is planned for Fri morning or I'll miss out :s

Fri, Sat & Sun night - same as ET2 It was nice having an easy night on Sunday before our long drive home so we'll be doing the same again, One thing I noticed with the Hilton special rates link was it automaticly made your stay Thurs through Monday - Hope nothing is planned for Fri morning or I'll miss out :s

I think it is that way to make it easier for those travelling from abroad like myself. I'm from Sweden, so it's easier for me to arrive a day before :)

debating wether to go fri and sat night ans come home sunday night... think they'd mind my bags on the sunday day??

I don't think that should be a problem. Every time I've stayed at Hilton or any other hotel for that matter they have had "luggage rooms" where you can leave your stuff during the day.

you can book a room just for the day, but its ultra expensive. I wud offer you my room to change but im only staying fri and sat night. Maybe the loo's?

Well this year we used the changing rooms in the gym downstairs, which wasn't too bad really. It all depends on what money we have really, and how much the hotel will be (don't know where we're staying yet...). ;) Oh well, got a while to figure it all out. (: