How many nights are you staying for?

parkerj

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am staying 3 nights at the Hilton, arriving on Friday and checking out on Monday. Since Ryanair flies directly to Birmingham from Norway and the airport is literally RIGHT next to the hotel it is a great location for me...no added train journey to fret over :-).

I am staying 3 nights at the Hilton, arriving on Friday and checking out on Monday. Since Ryanair flies directly to Birmingham from Norway and the airport is literally RIGHT next to the hotel it is a great location for me...no added train journey to fret over :-).

Ah, lucky.

I'm looking for flights from Sweden, but Ryanair has no flights from Sweden to Birmingham and everything else is really expensive. So annoying.

Yes dancing all night sunday fo us! I hope it can go on longer this time.

Yes dancing all night though must get some of those things for your shoes to make them comfy B)

yes! Or just keep moving, then they don't hurt so much. I shall have to learn Karlys dance so that I never touch the floor haha.

Same for me, we will take flight from Paris to Birmingham directly instead of Eurostar train to London and another train to Birmingham.

Yes dancing all night sunday fo us! I hope it can go on longer this time.

Yes dancing all night though must get some of those things for your shoes to make them comfy :D

yes! Or just keep moving, then they don't hurt so much. I shall have to learn Karlys dance so that I never touch the floor haha.

Yeah Karly needs to teach us that dance :(

DAmned expensive!!! I work for the NHs for cryin' out loud!!

Haha Me too :D And only part time at that!

I`m prob staying 3 nights with friends :D

I`m going to drive up Friday morning and don`t want to miss a second so it would mean driving back at stupid o`clock Sunday so hoping to go back Monday morning instead :(