General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No work for me today yay! :)

Last year went by incredibly fast! I need to add some more fun stuff to my calender so I don't feel like 2010 just passed me by!

Yay for et3 being this month!

No work for me today yay! :)

Last year went by incredibly fast! I need to add some more fun stuff to my calender so I don't feel like 2010 just passed me by!

Yay for et3 being this month!

Wooooo! Happy Febuary everyone lol!

ET3 is sooooooooooon!!!!!!

Glad you had a good time at Chevron Rhi!

I'm feelign really ill and have been sicne Saturday, felt pretty bad at my Manchester audition but sucked it up lol, so I'm not at college today though the raods are so bad by us for some reason it took my friedns 3 hours to get to Halesowen, a trip that normally takes 45 minutes.

Annnywaayyy hope everyone is having a good day so far lol.

thankuu.

haha that made me laugh for some strange reason.

hmm

could you imagine if i turned up with my suitcase sat in the reception like er...were is everyone :poki:

there like...your 3 weeks early :poki: ....actually that wouldnt suprise me if i did that

im kinda dosey like that :blink:

OMG Dayna I'm reading the first Vampire Diaries at the moment and I'm struggling to get into it. The first two chapters annoyed me as Elena reminds me more of Cordelia Chase in the books and keeps making me go grrrr. And shes all "I want him, so I'm gonna have him" and it is so unlike the tv series. Grrrr my own fault for watching before reading. Think I'm up to chapter 6 now, am starting to enjoy it alittle more but still not toally convinced.

Yeah she reminded me of Cordelia too! It does get better though so definately stick with it. Tbh I think I enjoyed HoN and Twi better than Vampire Diaries. Just started reading volume 2 in the Night World series which seems to be good so far!

Hey guys :D

Just got back from Chevron :D

It was awesome :D amazing to think we will be back there in 3 weeks :D

Hope you are all okay :D

Glad you had fun Rhi! Very jealous coz I wanted to goooo! Been moaning to Ryan all weekend ha ha ha and going "I'm meeting Todd so I wanna meet Rodney toooooo *sulks*" Lol!

Last night feels like a dream. Omg. Just, omg. Unf. Dead.

awwww i cant believe they recognised ya both. thats so awesome :)

they will be at NEC on fri nightt. im v. tempted to run over to were they come out of nec and greet them all :WINCE:

Lmao! Katie & Jade are going to that. Imma find them :)

im thinkin afew of us should :) i totally wanna meet lloyd + joe :wub::blush:

I agreeeeee!

Did someone say the word cake?? I want cake! Mmmmm caaaake! I have some galaxy cookie crumble! Oh dear not very healthy that!

Yay so though I'd follow the trend and say happy Februaryyyy!!! Last year really did fly by! I think each year seems to go faster and faster! Must do more fun things this year!! MIGHT be going to see YM@6 next month in Notts if tickets haven't sold out and we can find a cheap hotel. Eeek I hope so! So if anyone knows of any cheap hotel then could you pleeeaase let me know?

it was absolutely awesome! so glad I was brave enough to go on my own!

David Hewlett was such a nice guy, he was my principle reason for going cos I am a huge SG1 fan, but am really going to have to watch sgu from the beginning again now cos I have missed a few!

they were all really friendly though, and smiled and chatted whenever they saw you

ps there is no way I am joining a cake fine club - I make them every day lmao :blush:

and there can never be toomany Yay's in a post :WINCE:

Yeah Rhi you should def watch SGU from the beginning again and catch up although atm I don't think it's as good as SG1 and Atlantis.

David Hewlett woulda been my reason for going too lol! Ryan's would have been the woman that played Hathor ha ha ha ha!

Aww they sounded like a lovely bunch of guests! Not sure I could have done what you did though and gone on my own! Eeek scary!

GIVE ME CAKEEEEEEEEE

Lol Rach I saw the "EEEEEE" and read it as "CHEEEEESE" ha ha ha ha ha ha!