Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

Absolutely nothing wrong with being a fanboy, but, the contract should have been signed before announcing this topic. What if they don't get the guest?

We don't know what has been going on backstage. Whatever has been going on so far was reason enough for Jason to make this topic. He's been negotiating contracts for long enough to know when he can make a post like that.

If he was not sure of getting the guest there would have been a post like at Comic Con: "we're working on a fantastic guest, more updates to follow."

I'm just wondering who this could be.

My estimated guess is:

Peter Fonda

That possibility came to my mind too...

Now, by the time of CM London, Peter will already have attended a con in the US...

Not sure it counts though as Jason's statement that "the guest" didn't do any con in the US or in the UK has technically been posted prior to that other event in the US

That might explain why Jason didn't announce "it" as a World 1st appearance...

My thoughts exactly. Also there are a few other guests in London that will have done that American show like Brian Krause and Catherine Mary Stewart.

Actually I think this announcement is really funny. :) It made me think about this instead of an important interview I have today hahaha !

Got a lot of us through a dull Monday at work too, I'm guessing.

Good luck with the interview.

Edited by timpe

US and UK aren't the only places in the world... Germany for one has quite a few events, so they may have been there at some point.

US and UK aren't the only places in the world... Germany for one has quite a few events, so they may have been there at some point.

Now I'm thinking Edward James Olmos.....

He's already been to the UK.

He's already been to the UK.

i like to think im pretty up to speed in tv and movies yet he is another person mentioned that ive never heard of... id like to think whoever is announced, after all this fanfare it is someone ive at least heard of!

i like to think im pretty up to speed in tv and movies yet he is another person mentioned that ive never heard of... id like to think whoever is announced, after all this fanfare it is someone ive at least heard of!

He was in Blade Runner, and the new Adama in the reimagined Battlestar Galactica

its all a bit of fun in the end, and for the most part its been really fun, its only those who are acting like a spoiled stroppy toddler that have spoiled it (and you know who you are)

regardless of who it is we r going any way, as part of the MK garrison and the SGC:UK we are gona be their to see our friends and raise some money for a great cause

but the supence is now killing me LOL

I hear what your saying, not meaning to have a go, just think maybe professionally they should have waited till the contract was signed and on there desk before saying anything.

Then they could have said we're announcing said guest tonight, and people who came on to see who it was would know the announcement would be made that night at said time.

Thats all...

(oh and say hi to Malcolm from me, I was a member once till I had my membership terminated suddenly with no warning, back in the day of the yearly payment fees,)

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy