Big Thank You to the Crew

I know me personally would like to thank the crew, some helped me out some tricky situations particularly the crew working today's photoshoot area :D Most of the crew i spoke to were helpful, friendly and pleasant and I would just like to thank them :D Good Job guys! :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! All the crew I encountered both today and yesterday were amazing - very helpful, very friendly, and all seemed to be doing their jobs extremely well. It wouldn't have been as good without all of your hard work, thank you :D

Yep, the crew were great all weekend. Special mention to Wendy on the information desk, she was helpful and patient with me.

The only crew member I found slightly not on top form, was the lady who was on the desk taking Scott's money today. When I showed up paying everyone with £5 notes, they were all very grateful. Not so this lady, who when I handed over £75 in fivers gave me a very odd look. Sorry..... :D

i want to thank Chris in photoshoot Area B and Julie in photoshoot Area A for their excellent help on saturday especially getting Juston Chon to come back for 6 of us. :D

although after that i felt like an olympic athlete trying to get from A to B as all my shoots were tight and i was knackered after it...lol

thank you guys!!

The only crew member I found slightly not on top form, was the lady who was on the desk taking Scott's money today. When I showed up paying everyone with £5 notes, they were all very grateful. Not so this lady, who when I handed over £75 in fivers gave me a very odd look. Sorry..... :D

The five pound note is the most sought after item of all at any convention. I've had dealers give me freebies just for paying in coins or five pound notes a few times before. Maybe this woman was more of a five pound coin kinda dame.

Wow, nobody should ever use the word "dame".

Edited by Guy

Finally, after years of these events by SM, I ran into Jason on sunday at closing time and nearly gushed completley about how awesome he and all the crew always are.

I was the guy you said thank you too first Jason at the photo collection point, the one who had a long sppech about going to CM2 and never coming up and thanking you until now.

Everyone was amazing!!!!! Always are. Never fault you guys. Thank you soooooo much for another in a long, unbroken line of epic and awesome weekends!

:blink:

Thanks to the guy who let me get in the autograph queue even though my ticket 1561 and they were only calling up to 1560. Top bloke.

And everyone else, without you guys the cons wouldn't happen so big thanks.

The whole crew team are top notch, always. Even when the Peter Facinelli photo shoots came back, it was a total rush, bundle and push, not very pleasant, however they pretty much got it all good !!!

can wait til Collectormania London! :blink:

As always you guys were all fantastic. Thank you :D

Have to give a special mention though to Bellatrix72. She helped to make my daughters weekend perfect.

Whilst coping with a long queue waiting to see Eve Miles, she still found time to do more. Thank you sooooo much.

Big thanks to all crew - special thanks for the lady at the Eve Myles shoot for bumping me to as near to the front of the queue as possible so that I could make the Jewel Staites shoot. Likewise to the pit boss at Jewels crew for doing the same thing so that I could make the return trip and reach Michael Shanks shoot just in time before it concluded.

:clap::D

Note to self for future reference - trying to quickly get from one side of the hall to the other in large crowd - not easy :D !

I'd also like to say a huge thankyou to the Crew. I had tickets for standard entry and photoshoot with Peter, but they let me and my mum in (who wasn't having her photo taken with Peter) early, so I was all photo'ed by 10am. It was a swift and easy experience - one that I shall come back and enjoy again next year... maybe even as a crew member myself lol. Have to say, looks like bloody good fun.

I was looking for a discussion of this ;)

My thanks to the Showmasters staff (sorry I didn't know any names) assigned to the autograph tables for MS on Saturday and Sunday for helping my nerves a bit while I waited to get my autograph from the actor. I get very nervous!

I must remind myself if attending future events to invest in one of those fold-up chairs - maybe a dealer at future event could be a fold-up chair seller, they'd make good money like the sellers of the plastic picture wallet-holders always do at these events :YAHOO: