Times for photo ops & Talk Times for C15

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Times for photo ops & talk times for C15

ALL PHOTO SESSIONS ARE NOW ON SALE AT THE ONLINE STORE!

we are having free talks over the Saturday & Sunday as well ;)

Talks Sat

bttf talk 12.00 pm

DELANCIE, ROBINSON 12.30 pm

KERRI GREEN 1.00 pm

stargate talk 2.00 pm

Photo ops SAT "A" zone

JOHN DELANCIE 10.40 am

BEN BROWDER 11.00 am

LEONARD NIMOY 12.00 pm

Nathan Fillion 1.00 pm

AVERY BROOKS 2.00 pm

Photo ops SAT "B" zone

RACHEL LUTTRELL 10.20 am

RICHARD CHAVES 10.55 am

bttf photo op 11.20 am

Nicholas Parsons 12.00 pm

KERRI GREEN 12.20 pm

Naoko Mori 12.45 pm

ANDREW ROBINSON 1.20 pm

Talks Sun

Nathan Fillion 12.00 pm

bttf talk 12.30 pm

RICHARD CHAVES 1.00 pm

trek talk 1.30 pm

photo ops SUN A

Burn Gorman 10.20 am

LEONARD NIMOY 11.10 am

Philip Glenister 12.05 pm

BEN BROWDER 1.05 pm

Nathan Fillion 2.05 pm

Tony Amendola 3.00 pm

Photo ops SUN B

RICHARD CHAVES 10.20 am

bttf photo op 10.35 am

JOHN DELANCIE 11.05 am

KERRI GREEN 11.35 am

RACHEL LUTTRELL 12.05 pm

LIZ MAY BRICE 12.30 pm

ANDREW ROBINSON 1.05 pm

AVERY BROOKS 1.20 pm

Geoffrey Hughes 2.05 pm

we are running two Photo ops side buy side, if you have tickets for two photo pos running at the same time go to the one thats running for the shortest amount of time.

if you are not sure what to do then talk to the crew member with a Red shirt that can help you more on the day so you get both the photo ops :D

we are here to help you so just ask us and we will help to make it happen :D

FREE TALKS AT C15 "AS LONG AS ITS DRY" :huh:

we are using the stadium seating for the talks and if its very wet we will not be able to use them, so we plan to run them and if there is a little drizzle we will be fine, but we will have to call the talks off if it get to bad, so we will see on the day ;)

hope this all helps everyone and we hope you all like the new venue it is much bigger and we think its going to work much better for everyone :vader:

see you all there

jason :WAVE:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Izabella Miko not down for sunday photo, does this mean she cancelled?

Probably just means she isn't doing a photoshoot. They can't do one for every guest and I'm sure she won't be too busy so you'll probably be able to get a photo with her when you get her autograph.

Probably just means she isn't doing a photoshoot. They can't do one for every guest and I'm sure she won't be too busy so you'll probably be able to get a photo with her when you get her autograph.

They are selling photoshoot tickets for her :)

They are selling photoshoot tickets for her :)

Oh, well in that case it's probably an oversight. If she'd cancelled I'm sure they'd have announced it by now to sort out refunds for the shoot.

Can we assume that the photoshoots are running constantly and the time for each photo shoot is between the start time and the next start time.

I.E.

JOHN DELANCIE 10.40 am

BEN BROWDER 11.00 am

LEONARD NIMOY 12.00 pm

The photoshoot for John will only be 20 minutes, whilst the one with Ben will be an hour.

I'm assuming that at 11, if there are still people in the John Q (java script:emoticon(';)',%20'smid_29')), then that photoshoot will finish before Ben's starts.

Can we assume that the photoshoots are running constantly and the time for each photo shoot is between the start time and the next start time.

I.E.

JOHN DELANCIE 10.40 am

BEN BROWDER 11.00 am

LEONARD NIMOY 12.00 pm

The photoshoot for John will only be 20 minutes, whilst the one with Ben will be an hour.

I'm assuming that at 11, if there are still people in the John Q (java script:emoticon(';)',%20'smid_29')), then that photoshoot will finish before Ben's starts.

Yes, that's how it works and from experience they rarely start bang on time due to previous shoots over-running or guests not getting away from their tables in time.

DELANCIE, ROBINSON 12.30 pm

trek talk 1.30 pm

That's odd. Firstly I'd have thought Andy Robinson and John Delancie would be totally capable of doing a solo talk each and secondly they'll be part of the Trek talk anyway won't they? I just thought Andy Robinson might be good for a solo talk cos of the other fanbases he covers and the ST fans might not be interested in hearing questions about them in what they expect to be primarily a(nother) ST talk?

FREE TALKS AT C15 "AS LONG AS ITS DRY" :D
;) This is gonna be the worst thing about the new venue...British weather and all. I hope this can be fixed (or moved) eventually for future events. Is there not even an area that can be sectioned off in the corner or something in main arena? I'm sure you've thought of that already though - I havent been before so dunno the layout. On Sunday the Richard Chaves talk is my only reason for going.

What does "trek talk" mean?

It's with all the Harry Potter guests :P`

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by nicky

D'Oh!

How could I forget Avery? I think the sun has finally fried my brain. :lol:

I know the feeling! I have only just noticed that my Saturday Avery photoshoot clashes with the Stargate talk :P

Also on Saturday I have a potential clash where I could be required to be in three places at the same time!! Leonard's photoshoot, DeLancie/Robinson talk, Naoko photoshoot.:lol:;)

Although if I am near the start of Leonard's photoshoot, I should be able to make the talk, hope Naoko's photoshoot doesn't finish early and take a 'leisurely walk' over there after the talk :D . This is going to be interesting :lol:

Question - this maybe a daft question or may have already been answered, but on Sunday i notice that John DeLancie's photoshoot is at 11.05am then Leonard's is at 11.10am - im guessing that if i go to John's first, im not going to miss out on Leonard's am i?

Please let me know how this works - this is my first photoshoot....

Thanks,

Mark

• Showmasters Admin

Question - this maybe a daft question or may have already been answered, but on Sunday i notice that John DeLancie's photoshoot is at 11.05am then Leonard's is at 11.10am - im guessing that if i go to John's first, im not going to miss out on Leonard's am i?

Thanks,

Mark

When you queue up for John's just let the crew know you are going to be in Nimoy's after it, although this will not be a problem. Once you go through the John one you'll just come out and join the back of the Nimoy queue. It's that simple.

Thanks,

Mark

When you queue up for John's just let the crew know you are going to be in Nimoy's after it, although this will not be a problem. Once you go through the John one you'll just come out and join the back of the Nimoy queue. It's that simple.

Thanks =) Much apprecaited!! Can't wait... not long now....